BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How should Millicent be disciplined?
I hope you remember how I described how Donald the husband of Denise, became Millicent the subservient to Mistress Denise. I mentioned that I was of course punished when Mistress felt it was necessary, these punishments included spankings, the slipper, strap and occasionally the cane. As we are in lockdown she has now permitted me to contribute to the punishment forum, so I will describe how my mistress currently deals with me should it prove necessary.

Thankfully canings are quite rare, the last time I as caned was about 3 months ago for throwing a tantrum like a naughty little girl. I got 3 strokes and I couldn't sit down for a few days.

Mistress often finds it necessary to give me a smacked bottom, however, and I received one yesterday that she has permitted me to tell you about. Her friend Julie moved in with us a few months ago (we’re a bubble, UK-based people will know what that is). I now refer to her as Miss Julie. While I am sure Mistress Denise would permit Julie to punish me this is very rare indeed, though I have noticed that Miss Julie seems to enjoy watching as Mistress Denise deals with my misdemeanours.

Anyway, yesterday I cooked dinner for the ladies and served it in the dining room. I was wearing one of my dresses with a floral pattern, plus my apron. Unfortunately when clearing away I broke one of the wine glasses. Mistress Denise heard the glass shattering and she wasn't pleased, the glass was one of a set. She pulled out a dining chair and grabbed me, hauling me over her knees. She lifted my dress and petticoat and spanked me really hard across my knickers. The spanking lasted about 10 minutes and my bottom is still bright red today

“You deserved that, Millicent” said Miss Julie after she had watched Mistress discipline me. “If it was me I would have caned you”.

Anyway, the real reason that Mistress Denise has permitted me to write this was that she is wondering how other mistresses punish their subservient in similar circumstances. I must confess that I am nervous of the answers that you might all give, I accept that I have to be punished but I fear that some of you may advocate more serious discipline than I currently receive.

I also make a respectful curtsey to all members of the superior sex.
It certainly sounds as though things could have been a lot worse (and perhaps that you ought to be making a special effort in thanking Mistress Denise for not being Mistress Julie).  Wink
Curtsy to Mistress Denise allowing Millicent to contribute. Mistress Denise was quite right to punish Millicent for breaking the precious glass. Miss Julie may get to cane Millicent after the next transgression. May not wait until Millicent throws a little girl tantrum. Millicent should feel privileged to be allowed serve wearing a lovely dress and apron. Then be allowed keep on knickers when being spanked is certainly better than a bare bottom, not allot, but at least a little less humiliating. If they were soft cotton, no marks but yes still very painful. I trust the dinner and wine were lovely with great conversation but of course Millicent won’t been able to know about that I would think.
I think writing a five thousand word essay on why Mistress' wine glasses must be cared for, could be appropriate. That or one thousand lines such as: I must take care of all Mistress' possessions at all times.
Both completed over one weekend, you dressed appropriately, locked in your room, desk facing a blank wall, no clocks, no stimulation what so ever, completed in absolute silence, meals served appropriately 'institutional' in nature. Any break - including toilet breaks - limited to when Mistress decides. And no mistakes permitted. Each mistake - and there will be, trust me - to be punishable with a stroke of the cane.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
Oh Sissysoft you've got a cruel mindSmile
I absolutely hate doing lines! I'd much rather be spanked, at least that's over and done with quickly. My Auntie knew this and would often combine both punishments. I've spent many an afternoon with only a ticking clock for company filling out page after page in my best handwriting. To make things even more excruciating Auntie would often leave the implement she would punish me with afterwards in full view. It certainly concentrates the mind when there's a leather soled slipper on your desk. There was also a hook on the blank wall in front of me where she would hang her tawse or, if I'd really upset her, her cane! My bottom still tingles when I remember the day she left all three! Nevertheless I'd still rather suffer all that than write stupid lines.
I hope Mistress Denise doesn't decide on lines.

I remember as a boy at school that if boys and girls did something wrong then the boy might be caned and the girl might get lines. Some of the girls said they’d rather be caned because it got it over with, now I’m a subservient to my mistress I think I might agree with them. 

Anyway, Mistress Denise is going to read the replies to see how other mistresses administer punishment before she decides anything. I fear Miss Julie might influence her however.
(02-08-2021, 04:11 PM)Millicent Wrote: I hope Mistress Denise doesn't decide on lines.

I remember as a boy at school that if boys and girls did something wrong then the boy might be caned and the girl might get lines. Some of the girls said they’d rather be caned because it got it over with, now I’m a subservient to my mistress I think I might agree with them. 

Anyway, Mistress Denise is going to read the replies to see how other mistresses administer punishment before she decides anything. I fear Miss Julie might influence her however.

As always, I bob a curtsey to members of the superior sex.

Mistress Denise has decided that lines might be a good idea, I suspect I’ll find out more if I next misbehave.

Personally I think I’d prefer a spanking or even a caning, at least its over quickly, than spending hours writing hundreds of lines and probably still getting punished at the end because, as as sissysoft says, mistakes are inevitable.

Mistress has said that I can write about any future punishments in this forum, that is if the members of the superior sex are interested in reading how she deals with me when I don't meet her exacting standards of behaviour and dress. She has said that I can write whatever I feel provided I remain respectful to her as my mistress and her friend Miss Julie. This is very generous of her, I realise that, and I will try not to misuse the privilege, as if I did I would certainly deserve a severe thrashing. 

I fully realise that very few girlies would be allowed such a privilege by their mistresses. So I wonder, are the members of the superior sex interested in how this girlie is disciplined in the future?
We will certainly be interested to read about any punishments. With lines of course, it is mostly a challenge of endurance. If asked to write a hundred lines the first ten will likely be incomparably neater than the last ten - due to a combination of the novelty having worn off, physical pain and mental exhaustion. Maybe something to bear in mind if you do find yourself with some extended homework.
(02-12-2021, 05:45 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: We will certainly be interested to read about any punishments. With lines of course, it is mostly a challenge of endurance. If asked to write a hundred lines the first ten will likely be incomparably neater than the last ten - due to a combination of the novelty having worn off, physical pain and mental exhaustion. Maybe something to bear in mind if you do find yourself with some extended homework.

There's no guarantee lines become sloppy Girlygirl, I assure you.  It's all down to the degree to which the Mistress / Governess / Superior allows sloppiness.  I regularly sat detentions under one Superior in years gone by and believe me, I was never allowed to slacken off - my rear and hands suffered the consequences if I did.  

I had about 5 pages of 'Rules of Detention' I had to memorise and know - if I didn't follow the rules exactly, then punishments would follow.  I was not allowed to fidget, make any noises, move in the chair, breaks were limited to set times - 3hrs usually - and meals were suitably 'boarding school' revolting.  There was no clock in the room so I had no idea how long I had to go to a break.  I was also dressed in a suitable outfit - usually a school uniform - girls or boys.  

I could be at the desk for anything up to 18hrs at a stretch, breaks included, and then back into it first thing again the next day.  I was not permitted to make any mistakes, and I had to fess up when they happened or I'd suffer a double punishment when MB checked the pages.  And she checked them very closely.  Each mistake meant a cane stroke or two and the page had to be set aside and I had to start that page again, all the lines on the page no longer counting towards the total.  

The real torment came when MB informed me that each word had to be written in a different coloured ink.  On occasion she would make me change the colour for every letter.  The concentration needed to do either of these was extremely difficult at times and mistakes were common.  My bottom never left a detention session less than severely marked.       

I'm sure Millicent here is hoping his Mistress doesn't read this entry!
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
If each line is being assessed as you write it I can well imagine that there would be an incentive to maintain standards.  Wink I was thinking more from the perspective that one might be doing all the lines first and having them assessed afterwards in which case self discipline would likely play a much bigger part.  Big Grin