BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyish sissy outfits
(02-10-2021, 04:58 AM)Daughterboy Wrote: Short-alls, or dungarees depending on your location. Very juvenile and after a certain age relegated to mostly girlswear.

That’s very true. I remember a slightly built boy turning up at college in dungarees and caped sleeved T-shirt under, low heeled DocMartin boots, with a curly permed hairstyle. In between classes the group of girls flocked to him and chatted between him and them. The group of boys he hung around with went off to do their own thing.
How very lucky he must have felt. One wonders whether he was himself undergoing a mild form of feminisation  Wink
Ledierhosen but with space for nappies. Also makes a naughty boy's legs available for smacking if he misbehaves while out.
Is that the voice of experience I hear there, Wailer?  Wink
Shortalls or dungarees are a lovely idea. Not only are they very childish, but the shoulder straps can be adjusted so that the garment is lovely and tight across your bottom. This means not only that your nappy doesn’t sag at all when you wet it, but also that everyone can see the bulkiness on your bottom.
Some brilliant ideas depicted there - who would have thought Thomas the Tank Engine could be incorporated into a sissy outfit.  Wink
I just love this one - no fly a disrobe to use the loo or best for a diaper
The blousy sleeve on the shirt (blouse)
The perfect amount of room in the hem/hip area to double up padded diapers
Perfect hem length to show a peek at the diapers or diaper cover.
And fully bulked out the duck waddle walk commences !

[Image: tumblr-pfpnxg-O0-B61xf1p96o1-400.jpg]
I love that one too for its simplicity, great to start out with.
They’re all brilliant samples.
Notice the girls shorts “Thomas” is wearing, no fly and suitably puffy for diaper.
(02-26-2021, 07:57 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: I just love this one - no fly a disrobe to use the loo or best for a diaper
The blousy sleeve on the shirt (blouse)
The perfect amount of room in the hem/hip area to double up padded diapers
Perfect hem length to show a peek at the diapers or diaper cover.
And fully bulked out the duck waddle walk commences !

I love Dungaree Shorts

[Image: tumblr-pfpnxg-O0-B61xf1p96o1-400.jpg]
The other thing with those dungaree shorts is that the legs are quite wide - so if you’re not careful, or not used to wearing such an outfit, there can be a gap between the shorts and your leg, through which your nappy and/or baby pants can be seen.