ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petticoating not all bad.
(12-05-2018, 01:18 PM)Andrea F. Wrote: I self petticoated myself. I just feel so much better when I can dress in things I prefer. The only time I wear male clothes is for work only. When I am home, I am dressed in a silky nightie with a bra and breast forms. Dressing has such a calming affect on me.

Andrea,  

That is so sweet!  Silky nighties are such a dream.  I love my two layer chiffon nighties.

Miss Kimmi
When I was first petticoated by my grandmother I was put into very frilly panties and a girl's full slip and dress. My mother was most pleased when I was presented to her and from then on readily let me be dressed up by my grandmother and aunt whenever we visited them.
Afterwards at home, my mother began to put me in very girlish but plain briefs and a vest under my 'Sunday' best boy outfits when we went visiting her friends.
She also followed my grandmother's example and if she considered that I had misbehaved, or she was feeling down, I would soon be wearing very frilly undies and 'girly' frock.
'Petticoat days' then became fairly regular, and I was also invariably dressed up to keep me on my best behaviour when my mother's lady friend visited.  
Despite my often sense of shame at being a boy in girls' clothes, I always got a deep thrill and still do when I dress up.
Barbie,

I am relieved that you got that deep thrill from being petticoated even if it was accompanied by the sense of shame.

While it never happened, I often dreamed of being feminized for my mom's bridge club. When on display, one of the ladies would ask to see my petticoats and my panties. I would shudder and look for help, only to be told, "Go ahead. It's just us girls." Only then did I realize to my dismay that I was considered to be "one of the girls."

Please tell us more about your petticoating experiences!

Miss Kimmi
Being Scottish, I wore a kilt from an early age even one with a bodice. I found them easy to wear and not restricting the same way pants can be.

I still wear one for Formal occasions and only wear panties with it when I am at home.Otherwise it is "Commando".BTW, what gives women the right to look up my kilt when I would get jail for daring to look up their dresses?
Thats when having a nice weighty sporran comes in handy . The wind blows up your kilt at the back and not the front lol . Anyway . You need somewhere to keep your buttplugs and sissy panties .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(09-27-2019, 07:29 PM)Georgia 23 Wrote: Being Scottish, I wore a kilt from an early age even one with a bodice. I found them easy to wear and not restricting the same way pants can be.

I still wear one for Formal occasions and only wear panties with it when I am at home.Otherwise it is "Commando".BTW, what gives women the right to look up my kilt when I would get jail for daring to look up their dresses?

When I wear my kilt at various events, I always wear a black half-slip under to avoid the roughness of the wool.
(06-13-2016, 02:25 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: I felt pretty much the same way.  At first, I resisted it like crazy until mother finally got the upper hand and got me into the routine of dressing.  It was probably easier because my younger female cousin was present for the whole process and accepted me as I was.   Next thing, I was playing with both her and my two neighbor girls, and actually got to love the freedom being "one of the girls" gave me.  Made me a better adult male/sissy.
I think the routine is probably the key. Looking back at my own experience, I was petticoated on a punishment basis rather than a daily basis. Consequently, because my public persona was boyish, on some level I was disregarding the dresses, skirts and even nappies I had to wear as beneath me.

When I reached 18 and mother forced me to wear a secretary uniform full time, there was no longer any hope of hiding my regime and it was at that point that I came to love wearing skirts, dresses and all the other finery that goes with - so much so that I’ve dressed like that of my own volition ever since.

(06-15-2016, 07:38 PM)Patti59 Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 12:02 PM)melodie Wrote: I found out that wearing dresses was actually a lot more comfortable.  I loved wearing them especially during the summer months.  The school (Jr. High) would not let me wear them to school but oh how I wanted to do this.  I feel boys are discriminated against by not be offered the same options that girls have in regards to how they dress.

Hi Melodie!   You are so right!   Not only should boys be allowed to wear skirts and dresses to school, they should be encouraged to do so.  When women take control of school boards, they really need to institute a weekly "Diversity" day, where all boys have to wear a skirt or dress o a given day, and that same day, all girls need to dress in a masculine fashion.  Just think how much joy that would give the tomboys that never want to wear skirts and dresses, while requiring even the macho boys to have to wear a skirt or dress every week!  Female Power is awesome, especially when crushing the male egos!
And that is why this is so important. It is the stigma that prevents so many males who want to embrace their femininity from doing so. By having an environment where boys are surrounded by other boys also wearing skirts and dresses, there is no longer any basis for this stigma.

Even those boys who weren’t as keen would either come to enjoy it, or would benefit nonetheless from having to temper their masculinity and engage in girly and feminine skills for a while.
I love how it’s his new dress but it’s already so short his panties will be visible. I think his girl time is forced. I imagine it’s a daily thing, where his mother insists he spend an hour in a dress playing with dolls or another girly activity. Is she pops her head into his room and he is not doing what he should then he would be soundly spanked and his girl time would be reset. Butch is one of the bullies from school and his mother is keen to ensure her sissy sons habits are widely known.
(06-16-2020, 11:31 PM)Jamieisasissy Wrote: I love how it’s his new dress but it’s already so short his panties will be visible. I think his girl time is forced. I imagine it’s a daily thing, where his mother insists he spend an hour in a dress playing with dolls or another girly activity. Is she pops her head into his room and he is not doing what he should then he would be soundly spanked and his girl time would be reset. Butch is one of the bullies from school and his mother is keen to ensure her sissy sons habits are widely known.
The more regular the better I would say, Jamie. I envisage petticoating methods changing with age (which is - more or less - what my experience was. So as a primary school child, petticoating might consist of an hour in a girly dress skipping rope or playing with dolls but by high school, the methods might reflect the experiences of a teen girl of a similar age. In other words, he would be expected to spend his petticoated time in a skirt and t-shirt, being expected to do his own makeup and master high heels.

It is important that the male gains an appreciation for the female so knowing the efforts they have gone to, to make themselves ‘pretty’ would be quite effective for them. The long term aim of this of course is that eventually the boys are the only ones making themselves look pretty.
(06-16-2020, 11:31 PM)Jamieisasissy Wrote: I love how it’s his new dress but it’s already so short his panties will be visible. I think his girl time is forced. I imagine it’s a daily thing, where his mother insists he spend an hour in a dress playing with dolls or another girly activity. Is she pops her head into his room and he is not doing what he should then he would be soundly spanked and his girl time would be reset. Butch is one of the bullies from school and his mother is keen to ensure her sissy sons habits are widely known.

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to the Forum.  I see you posted a comment on your first day here.  Way to go!

Have fun and continue to share. 

You might also consider telling us a little about yourself in the New Member Introductions:

https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi