BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well done Michele!
Well done on setting up this new forum, Michele! Awesome!
Thanks, Ali, for the compliments and for your posts to get us started.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
I like the format . Membership drive needed now .
Well done indeed xx
Thumbs Up 
(06-01-2016, 05:46 PM)Alisonsmall Wrote: Well done indeed xx

Thank you.

Hey, it's day 3 and we have 55 members! I sent out over 80 invitations on Wednesday. What a terrific response! Big Grin Heart
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool

(05-30-2016, 10:32 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: Thanks, Ali, for the compliments and for your posts to get us started.

I've been following PDQ since the days of Susan MacDonald, a DX4100 and DUN. Aunt Helga continues the fine tradition and I contribute when I can.
This new forum is wonderful!
J. x
Yes, thank you Michelle for setting this new forum up. Much improved format.
Thank you also for your help with my login issues.
Are you the same Michelle from "Satin Submission"? I used to be a regular there but had to stop when we relocated to Asia. If so, congrats on launching a new site, it looks lovely and I hope to become more involved and post regularly.

Which I will be doing anyway, even if you're not the same Michelle...
Always in strict uniform
(06-10-2016, 02:09 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Are you the same Michelle from "Satin Submission"?  I used to be a regular there but had to stop when we relocated to Asia.  If so, congrats on launching a new site, it looks lovely and I hope to become more involved and post regularly.

Which I will be doing anyway, even if you're not the same Michelle...

Yes, that's me. So very good to see you here.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Oh Michele, I'm so happy to be here! I hope this new forum is even better than the VoyForums group. Thank you thank you thank you...