BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for long term MommyDomme/FLR
(02-05-2021, 09:57 AM)lucje Wrote: Hihi, that's almost exactly what happens when I'm placed under diaper discipline or in general just treated in an immature way. 
I know that being feminized would probably have a very similar effect on me, but I think it would have to come from someone actively feminizing and training me. Just wearing a dress or panties on my own at home doesn't have a transformative effect on me. It doesn't even have a 'omg, I'm so humiliated now' effect... although you can imagine the items I experimented with were pretty minimal and not great. I'm not in a position where I can spend a couple hundred on a dress or uniform just to give it a try. 

I've also experimented with a Master once, but that was such a terrible experience it put me off from doing anything kinky for a while  Undecided I am bisexual but being feminized (we didn't get very far) by a guy was definitely a bridge or two too far for me. And he was mean and demeaning about it, which I hated.
Half the battle is figuring out what works for you isn't it? I'm quite lucky in that one of my favourite things is just putting the clothes on, it's so different to 'normal' mens clothes (most of the time I'm very much a jeans and t-shirt guy). The more ridiculous, girly and juvenile the better for me, I just adore the ritual of building up an outfit and seeing the end result. I tend not to spend long dressed, most of my outfits are pretty impractical for sitting around in. 
I agree with you about someone being mean and demeaning, it's a complete turn off for me. I'm well aware of how silly I must look but I want to feel cared for and loved. I have serious self esteem issues but I feel wonderful when I'm dressed as a little girl, I don't need someone telling me I'm pathetic even if I'm being submissive. A real dominant, male or female, understands that.
Quote:I agree with you about someone being mean and demeaning, it's a complete turn off for me. I'm well aware of how silly I must look but I want to feel cared for and loved. I have serious self esteem issues but I feel wonderful when I'm dressed as a little girl, I don't need someone telling me I'm pathetic even if I'm being submissive. A real dominant, male or female, understands that.

Sorry to hear you have self esteem issues! You don't deserve that! Even the most pathetic sissy is a valuable human being. 

I'm generally pretty okay with who and what I am, so it simply doesn't work on me. At best, you'll get a laughing response.. at worst, a taste of your own medicine. At that point, any sense that I'd ever submit to someone that acts that way is long gone anyway  Big Grin To me that's always a willing act. In the end, I submit to you, you don't get to claim it just because you put a D or whatever next to your name. A lot of 'D's don't like that.. but that's just tough then Dodgy
Very true, I've always had good experience with any dommes I've played with in real life/face to face but they've all been professionals and we've discussed in advance what we're going to do. I've encountered some real horrors on line though, some people just don't get it.
My self esteem issues have nothing to do with my sissy side thankfully, Satin Jessie is all about having fun and enjoying the pretty things in life
Enjoyment of the pretty things in life is certainly something I am fully behind and whilst popular amongst the majority of posters, it is evident from reading in just how many forms such pretty things take and just how many different methods there are of expressing such enjoyment
It's essential actually.
Just because a large part of society has forgotten that or thinks it's hopelessly old-fashioned and uncool, doesn't mean it's not true or has no purpose. Otherwise everything turns into this grey post-modernist slump where everything is possible but nothing has any real meaning anymore.