satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Romper
Ooh! Look what baby found when Mummy told him to go the nursery and start getting ready for bed last night.

Attached Files
.zip   Romper (1).zip (Size: 77.87 KB / Downloads: 90)
What a delight to see that awaiting baby when he checks in at his nursery.

Oh the details and the snap crotch for ease in changing diapers (more than enough room for double waddle diapering) !

Something that good needs to be seen without further a to do:

Only thing missing is pacifier clipped onto the collar !
Do I detect a rear zipper closing ?
That would be convenient !

Care to comment on the source of this ?  EBay ?  ETSY ? Private maker ?
(02-01-2021, 07:38 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Care to comment on the source of this ?  EBay ?  ETSY ? Private maker ?

DreamynCreamy Adult sissy baby dress Hong Kong (dreamyncreamyab.com)

This is the shop. Mummy says they are very reliable, and it came in less than two weeks from order.

Yes it has a zip at the back, with a hook for a lock too, if that might be of use.  The zip does make it easier when I have to put it on myself, although I do prefer it when Mummy changes me for bedtime.
With the W-I-D-E crotch (7 snap poppers) this romper should be able to hold quite a load (doubled or more diapers)
and allow for ample waddle spreading of the legs. I always liked the s-p-r-e-a-d-i-n-g factor when the urge to go
happens making it near impossible to squeeze the legs to a more comfortable position !

Thanks for the LINK reference - they sure have some interesting fantasy gear to drool over !

My favorite - 

https://www.dreamyncreamyab.com/product-...fles-dress

And they are offering two-fers on the rompers right now
What a delightfully sissyish baby outfit! You must look like a very pretty any once your Mummy puts that on you!
(02-02-2021, 11:00 PM)Ali Wrote: What a delightfully sissyish baby outfit! You must look like a very pretty any once your Mummy puts that on you!
Thank you!

Mummy isn't promising, but has asked me if I were to have another one which would I like. It's so hard to choose but I've chosen this one. I expect it depends how good a baby (and attentive a maid) I am over the next few weeks.

https://www.dreamyncreamyab.com/product-...aby-romper
(02-03-2021, 10:05 AM)Sissy Celeste Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 11:00 PM)Ali Wrote: What a delightfully sissyish baby outfit! You must look like a very pretty any once your Mummy puts that on you!
Thank you!

Mummy isn't promising, but has asked me if I were to have another one which would I like. It's so hard to choose but I've chosen this one. I expect it depends how good a baby (and attentive a maid) I am over the next few weeks.

https://www.dreamyncreamyab.com/product-...aby-romper

That is beautiful, I have a few dresses from there which certainly show off my nappies.