BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep Heat
I've been trying to write a story for the forum for the last couple of days but as usual I've been struggling to focus and procrastinating. After talking to Ali I decided to use a trick she gave me and got myself a tube of Deep Heat back rub to recreate the burn of a good, hard spanking and I can highly recommend its effects!
I dressed myself in my school uniform and, just before I pulled up my school knickers, I rubbed some into my bottom. Within a few minutes I was squirming in my seat and, just as with a real spanking, the heat began to spread deeper and really began to burn. I'd spread it to the tops of my thighs so the area where the knicker elastic bit into my legs really stung, so much so that I had to sit on my cold hard chair with my panties pulled down to my knees in order to try and ease the burning sensation. It worked though and I've managed to get the story written, just a few tweaks to do and then I'll type it up. I'm still feeling a dull throb today, one of my favourite sensations, and I might even apply more tonight and send myself to bed with a burning behind just like every little sissy deserves.
I’m glad it worked for you - it seems counterintuitive as I always imagine I would spend so long trying to summon the mental fortitude to deal with the torment, I would be too distracted to produce anything. 

On the other hand, there can be little better to put one in the right headspace to write this type of fiction. I can’t wait to read the final product  Wink
So glad it worked for you, honey!

If you really wants to feel a burning discomfort maybe try the spray, and coating the whole of the inside of your knickers until they’re soaked before slipping them on.

And then no taking your knickers down to get some relief! What on earth would your classmates say if they found you with your knickers down!
It is all about getting in the right head space for me Girlygirl, it worked really well. It was really uncomfortable but it also reminded me of the many times I did school role play with my Aunt. I've spent many afternoons fidgeting on a hard wooden chair with a freshly spanked bottom and the threat of more to come!
I love your idea Ali! Of course I'd be mortified if any of my class mates found me with my knickers down but as its Sissy School we'd all have been caught in that situation before on many, many occasions *sob* xx
Deep Heat is fine - not so much of the medical smell - Vicks Vapo-Rub also is a good heat generator with addition of a menthol to clear out ones
sinus and cover any unexpected accidents.
There are plenty of these heat generators out there - mostly found in the sports department to ease muscular pain.

Escaping that pain is not easy - those gels don't rub off easily and hot soapy water may tend to make things worse briefly!
Use with extreme care around the genital area - this stuff is really bad for sensitive areas - - -
Tendency is to cause the victim to dance a baby elephant whirling dervish macabre fire dance !
(02-01-2021, 07:58 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Deep Heat is fine - not so much of the medical smell - Vicks Vapo-Rub also is a good heat generator with addition of a menthol to clear out ones
sinus and cover any unexpected accidents.
There are plenty of these heat generators out there - mostly found in the sports department to ease muscular pain.

Escaping that pain is not easy - those gels don't rub off easily and hot soapy water may tend to make things worse briefly!
Use with extreme care around the genital area - this stuff is really bad for sensitive areas - - -
Tendency is to cause the victim to dance a baby elephant whirling dervish macabre fire dance !
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Don't worry Babylock I'm being very careful, not sure I could manage any of those dance moves these days  Big Grin