BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How I started - True Story
I wanted to revisit my childhood and give a little detail of how I started. I really don’t remember any of it but a short time after I was born my mom went back to work. Consequently, I was sent to a family friend who babysat me. This went on until I was almost 4 years old. (The rest of this story is things I learned much later in life.) I learned from conversations and conjecture that I was abruptly removed from the care of the family friend/babysitter. I also learned that the babysitter was a lesbian and always had her lover over while babysitting me. I guess you can put two and two together. It is my assumption that these two lesbians were doing things with me. Was it possible they were treating me like their little girl, possible even dressing me?   I have no recollection of anything happening and never heard anyone in my family say anything further.  All I do know is my mother was very furious with this babysitter and never spoke to her only on rare occasions. I would love to be put under hypnosis and see if I have any memory recall of what happened. Something I do remember is the babysitter always treated me differently than other boy my age in Sunday school. She would always greet me by gently pinching my cheeks, calling me sweety etc., something she did not do with the other boys my age.

I was then sent to my aunt’s house with two girl cousins, one a year older than me and the other two years older than me. Most of the time I played with my girl cousins and they were most always dressed in jeans and girly shirts.

About the time I turned five years old we finally moved into a new house my dad built. The neighbors had two girls, one my age and one a year younger. These two girls became my playmates for the next year or so. This is my first recollection of having any interest at all in girl’s clothes. The two girls always wore dresses out to play and as little girls with no modesty would do, put themselves in a position where I could look up their dress and see their panties. I was intrigued with their panties and how smooth they looked (down there). I was also curious as to why they didn’t have a hole in front to pee. They didn’t have a bump like I did. Plus, they always wore different colors and prints with flowers and things. Also, the material appeared to be the same soft material I had felt on some of my mom’s nightgowns, All I had was my plain old tighty whities with the hole in the front. These girls were my playmates for about a year and half until I went to school. I distinctly remember thinking about their panties all the time but never acted on my thoughts. As far as babysitting, my parents knew the neighbors quite well, so the girl’s mom became my babysitter.

When I started school, both my parents worked. The school I went to in 1st grade was one block from my grandmother’s house. It was decided that I would go to my grandmother’s after school and my dad would pick me up around 5:00 PM when he got out of work. My auntie, mom’s sister was a senior in high school and still lived at home. I loved being with my grandmother and always tried to help her do things. One day my grandmother asked me to help her sort the laundry. She made three piles. One for grandpa, one for herself, and one for auntie. She was folding and handing me things and I would put them in the right piles. Grandma handed me a pair of my aunt’s panties. They were pink nylon with half inch satin stripes horizontally embossed on them. As soon as I touched the panties a shock and tingling went through my body like I stuck my finger in alight socket. This was quite a thrill for a 6 year old boy. I had no idea what it was or why. Even 60 some odd years later I can remember this like it happened yesterday.

Grandma and I finished the laundry and she had me carry my auntie’s things up to her room. All the while I was remembering that feeling I got touching those pink silky panties. I laid my auntie’s things on her bed as instructed but I had to feel those panties again to see if the strange feeling came over me again. I gently placed my fingers on the silky fabric and (WHAMMO) that feeling was there again. My knees got weak and my whole body shuddered. I quickly left my auntie’s room.  All I could think about for the next couple of days were those silky, pink panties and how they made me feel just to touch them. I knew at some point I had to try them on.

One day I went upstairs on the premise I was going to look at some of Grandpa’s National Geographics. Incidentally, the National Geographic was always documenting the lives of African tribes. It was the first time I had seen a naked boy and girl side by side and realized they were definitely different.

Anyway, I built up the courage to go to my auntie’s room and seek out the pink, silky morsel of my recent dreams. I went through her dresser drawers and found her panty drawer. WOW! There was the object of my obsession plus a whole lot more, silky panties of all colors. I was shaking like a leaf as I reached out and touched those pink panties. Just as the shock came back into my body I heard my grandma yell and ask me what I was doing. I quickly, but weak-kneed ran to the top of the stairs and told her I was reading grandpa’s magazines. I was shaking like a leaf and feared getting caught. Still, I knew at some point I was going have to try on those beloved panties.

On another day I used the magazine excuse to go upstairs again. Grandma was watching her soaps on a television with a tiny twelve-inch screen. When she was watching her soaps, you could blow the house up and she would not know it.

I immediately went to auntie’s room and sought out my treasure. I was scared and shaking all over, but I was determined to accomplish my goal. There they were almost calling out my name. As I lifted them out of the drawer that feeling came over me again. I dropped my pants and underwear and began to slip the panties up my legs. I pulled the panties up into place and my knees felt so weak I almost fell to the floor. It was like nothing I ever felt before. About ten times the intensity as just touching them. I have to admit, there was a tingling "down there" but I had no idea what it was. Feeling so scared and guilty I quickly took off the panties and redressed myself. That was the beginning of my addiction to wearing silky panties.  The next time was even more intense plus I noticed a reaction “down there”. My tiny penis seemed to be stiffening. Another shock. What the heck did I do? It scared the hell out of me. I quickly removed the panties, dressed, and left my aunties room.

One nice thing was that my auntie was very slim and small. By today’s standards I would say she wore a size five panty or a girl’s size fourteen. I was a little chunky back then and her panties fit me like a glove. Not too tight but very snug which only added to the pleasure.

In my next installment I will talk about some of my dressing sessions, discovering other lingerie, and getting caught numerous times. Twelve pairs of panties? Yes 12!

Francene
Much like you, the feel and colours of girls clothes is where it starts. That’s a lovely picture in my head of your panty discoveries. Looking forward to reading more.
Whilst I didn’t embrace a love of feminine clothing until I was much older, I can well understand the allure for those who were predisposed. 

A lovely piece and I can sense the real cocktail of emotions you must have been experiencing
Mine time in the beginning was from my mom. She knew I was effeminate and raised me that way
Thanks for sharing Francene,

Love hearing about how your aunt's panties being your treasure. No doubt your sissy brain was overload lusting to wear those pretty pink panties. Can't wait to hear more about your sissy journey.

RF
(01-31-2021, 06:57 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Thanks for sharing Francene,

Love hearing about how your aunt's panties being your treasure. No doubt your sissy brain was overload lusting to wear those pretty pink panties. Can't wait to hear more about your sissy journey.

RF

Is that allowed Miss RF lusting after a Superiors panties ? Apart from naturally longing for your Owner while you hand launder Her panties

Curtsy
Quite a difference from wearing tighty white jockeys and loose whispy airy caressing panties.

A step further is wearing balloon panties - a billowing pantaloon outer larger panty and then the caressing inner loose panty leaving just enough room to tent !
I grew up in a large family. When my mother did the laundry, she would leave a laundry basket
of bed sheets in our rooms for us to make our own beds. While making my bed, inevitably a pair
of nylon panties would come floating out of the sheets (I have 5 older sisters). I would take the
panties and put them back in the basket and pass it along.

Before long, I was quite familiar with handling the panties. The day came when I could not resist
trying them on. I could not believe how good it felt to wear them! Unlike anything I'd ever worn.

Well I was hooked. The first time I wore a bra, panties, garter belt, stockings, a full slip, and heels
was magical as well!
Ya - that ole static electricity thing - not unusual to have wayward items of lingerie hitch-hiking along.
Just wish at times that that static electricity was a turn on instead of a shocking embarrassment.

Really it wasn't me - you didn't put the anti-cling dryer sheets in the dryer.

And then nothing quite like warm panties lingerie right out of the dryer for that warm loving caress !