BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your aunt's maid
Your aunt laughs at you, and her maid is delighted at your transformation.

"I'm sure I'll be able to teach him to be a good little assistant maid for you, Ma'am."

"Let's hope so, Tiggy. I don't want to have to keep spanking him every time he does something wrong."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Standing there and just a frilly slip so terrifying but lovely.
I always feel terribly vulnerable when I’m naked, or just wearing underwear, when other people are fully clothed.

I used to feel the same as a child when I was wearing a dress or skirt but my Mum and sister were in trousers.
(01-27-2021, 04:28 PM)Ali Wrote: I always feel terribly vulnerable when I’m naked, or just wearing underwear, when other people are fully clothed.

I used to feel the  same as a child when I was wearing a dress or skirt but my Mum and sister were in trousers.

Yes terribly vulnerable indeed.
I’m with you there, Ali. I am a true skirt / dress enthusiast now but as a petticoatee it was (next to nappies) the thing I tried most to avoid. For some reason though one always felt that much more self conscious on those occasions when wearing a skirt or dress alone. 

I almost felt I had moral support when my sister (and occasionally my mother) wore them too, almost as though the fact that they were wearing one hid the fact that I was or made it in someway less embarrassing (which of course it didn’t).
I love wearing a skirt or dress too now. But back then it was terribly embarrassing, especially as mine was always of a younger style and shorter than even my little sister’s. Lucy’s underwear was never exposed as a result of her dress or skirt being too short or too flouncy, and yet it seemed mine was frequently.
I can well appreciate that - and of course the effort to maintain as much masculinity as possible by continuing to act in a boyish fashion and the lack of appreciation with respect to the correlation between feminine etiquette and modesty could often be a complication in this regard as well.