satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put into a dress
"Don't be so silly, Ali. Your not the first boy who's been made to wear a pretty dress and I'm sure you won't be the last. As long as you're careful when you sit down, or walk, or if it's breezy, or if you're going up stairs, then I'm sure no-one will even know that you have frilly knickers on, let alone be able to see them. Now stop crying, or I shall put you across my lap for another spanking."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Gosh it’s a lovely dress, wouldn’t want to have it tear stained, though it is a perfect length to make spanking easy.
I know from bitter experience that spanking is pretty easy whatever length of dress you have on.
Well Ali I’m not a fan of spanking either but it did happen and is a bitter experience for sure.
I am a fan of spanking now, afp. I love the whole ritual of bending over, lifting my dress etc.

But as a child I dreaded it, and having to wear a dress or skirt always made me feel vulnerable because it was so easy to just lift it up and there was my bottie, ready to be spanked.
At least Ali looks very convincing there; if you’re going to be forced into wearing a dress, you may as well do it properly  Wink
Yes now it can be a great ritual. I’m glad you love it.
As a child though, it sure was something to dread as you described.
Beautiful, I love that dress.
That dress is to die for. Where can I get one?
(06-02-2021, 08:48 PM)Gabriella Wrote: That dress is to die for. Where can I get one?
What sissy-gurl can resist a swirly dress? Not me! i love the cool feel of the air on my legs

and the sweet feeling of being so very vulnerable...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged