BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panty Lines - Chaper 5-2 Tuesday
It certainly seems to be something of a ‘sissy staple’, though often not one of the sissy’s most enthusiastically endorsed rituals  Wink
LOL Yes, I suppose it depends on which side of the nozzle you stand ... or bend.
It's always something you can add to a story . It prevents a nappy full of poop if the bowel has been cleaned out and is far easier for the use of butt plugs and sissies first dates with a real man if she has to go all the way .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Not entirely my cup of tea with the themes, but I enjoyed the tension between loving/caring and strictness and the descriptions of Cian's internal conflict about the whole situation so it's very engaging to read beyond 'here's a bunch of sexual fantasies strung together with something resembling a plot line'.

It's amazingly well written, you have a real talent for this!
(02-06-2021, 12:02 PM)lucje Wrote: Not entirely my cup of tea with the themes, but I enjoyed the tension between loving/caring and strictness and the descriptions of Cian's internal conflict about the whole situation so it's very engaging to read beyond 'here's a bunch of sexual fantasies strung together with something resembling a plot line'.

Thank you very much.

When I read others I look for a real story and some character development too. So many stories, as you say, are just an excuse for describing a fantasy scene. That's why when I write it sometimes takes longer to try and develop a story. That's why I'm being slow with finishing this first week story. I don't want it to get too repetitive nor do I want it to just be written for the sake of completeness.

There are new ideas that will come into play later in the story. I usually drop hints so maybe you can already anticipate some things in Cian's future.
Thanks Cindy for the update new ideas so take time to work through as best fits our Cian.
(02-06-2021, 12:02 PM)lucje Wrote: Not entirely my cup of tea with the themes, but I enjoyed the tension between loving/caring and strictness and the descriptions of Cian's internal conflict about the whole situation so it's very engaging to read beyond 'here's a bunch of sexual fantasies strung together with something resembling a plot line'.

I think that's what makes this story particularly fun!  It's an incredibly well written story that tells the tale of the adventures of a young boy/sissy being raised in a manner many of us can relate to.  I sort of liken it to the Harry Potter series and look forward to each new installment in the same way I did that series!