BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stinky Diaper Change at Ladies Room
That was very humiliating for you at the time, gosh I’m naughty because I grinned myself imagining I’m one of the other boys there in pants (just like some of the girls) and secretly thinking despite the humiliation, what’s it like or is nice to wear the short dress and nappy, though I know from a street cred point of view it’s a worry.
There really is no street cred when you’ve been put into a nappy and baby knickers, with a dress only just long enough to cover them up - as long as you stand still, and don’t sit down or go up stairs.

As soon as the game was mentioned I always knew I’d be forced to join in, and that my humiliating secret would be exposed for everyone to see.
(01-22-2021, 10:09 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: And if ever motivation was needed, the chance to wear that beautiful pink dress should expedite the process.  Wink

That was the dress I wore at the party. It had to be removed so that it wouldn't get dirty thanks to the mess of my diapers hehehe

(01-22-2021, 10:56 PM)afp Wrote: Wow! I’m loving the pink party dress, also short enough for the diaper/nappy to be on show.

I think it makes it easier for Mommy to do the diaper check. She was able to see this messy diaper from afar.
Sort of like the ole rhyme - "If it is brown flush it down - if it is yellow let it mellow"

Now about that tell tale stripe on some diapers - you sure know when to change !
(02-09-2021, 02:06 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Sort of like the ole rhyme - "If it is brown flush it down - if it is yellow let it mellow"

Now about that tell tale stripe on some diapers - you sure know when to change !

Oh yes, just that! hahahaha