BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stinky Diaper Change at Ladies Room
Photo 
"It seems that this sissy made a birthday cake just for her during the party. Pee u! Let's change that stinky butt, as it is almost time to open the presents that my lady friends brought to my new little girl."

[Image: stinky_diaper_change_at_ladies_room_by_s...PDoPpLcgTU]
And if ever motivation was needed, the chance to wear that beautiful pink dress should expedite the process.  Wink
CAUTION
About the weight limits on using those fold out changing stations.

Two dangers:
ONE
The whole contraption pulling off the wall and collapsing on the floor -
perhaps nicking the feet (legs) of the changee
-OR-
TWO
The platform separating (breaking) dumping adult baby and all on the floor.

Oh and that floor may not be so pristine clean.

In reviewing the photo image and the cute pink party dress that Sissy Baby Sindy will be wearing
probably not a lot sissy weight to be concerned about here - Diaper up and party away !
Wow! I’m loving the pink party dress, also short enough for the diaper/nappy to be on show.
How exquisitely humiliating to be put back into a nappy and baby knickers, and then that delightful pink dress. It looks like it's short and flouncy enough to make sure that everyone will be able to see your babyish underwear!
They’ll certainly be seeing plenty when it comes to the party games - ‘musical chairs’ will be a hoot, to say nothing of the Macarena.  Big Grin
(01-27-2021, 06:44 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: They’ll certainly be seeing plenty when it comes to the party games - ‘musical chairs’ will be a hoot, to say nothing of the Macarena.  Big Grin

Definitely fun.
It was always ‘Twister’ that I found the most humiliating game to play. Just when you hope against hope that no-one will find out that you have a nappy on under your dress, out comes Twister.
I can just image twister now, trying in vain to hold the dress down, at the same time then falling on your face, ass in the air and all giggling at you.
I didn’t even have to fall down. As soon as I put my hands on the floor I knew my dress was too short to cover my nappy and baby knickers, and that the other children could clearly see them.