ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patti's New Blog
Dear Patti I just checked out your new blog and made it a favorite, great content, thanks for sharing. Love Marci
(11-09-2016, 05:23 PM)MarciSmall Wrote: Dear Patti I just checked out your new blog and made it a favorite, great content, thanks for sharing. Love Marci

Hi Marci!

Thank You.  I am so thrilled that you are enjoying it.  It is important that women understand the great benefits of feminizing the males in their lives.  The future will belong to the women that decide to take control of society.  By feminizing men and boys, and making them submissive and docile, the women pave the way to a brighter and less violent future.

Thank you so much for your kind remarks.  PLEASE share with other like-minded females.

Patti
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
Your emphasis on how we need hard work to attract our future Mistresses is great, Patti, especially for those of us who didn't learn fashion and make up skills as children.  I'd like to see more on comportment and attitude proper to males of the future, as well as practical advice including diet and exercise for sissies.  I for one would like to give a good first impression that reflects well on my Mistress.
I've always loved Patti's blog and was sorry to see it go. So happy to see it again and check it out every day. Thanks Patti!
(11-29-2016, 06:16 PM)GinaV Wrote: I've always loved Patti's blog and was sorry to see it go. So happy to see it again and check it out every day. Thanks Patti!

Patti has been in the past a beacon in the field of the coming sex-role reversal reality.  Sadly, Patti's most recent blog seems to be on hiatus again for some 4 months or so.

Still, you all might appreciate to visit the site to enjoy glimpse into what Patti has given enlightenment to all.

HOPE YOU ARE WELL!   if you are, please continue as much as possible...

Heart
For YOU -  more than many others - have had the courage to inform us of the
WEAKER male SEX
that our bra straps were twisted beneath our maid's blouse and
our slips were improperly exposed above the tops of our stockings as we properly should go about serving our

Heart FEMALE SUPERIORS!
Heart
Patty, I just discovered your blog, I love it!