BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for larger sized sailor suit outfits
(03-03-2021, 01:35 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Good that you did NOT stretch the onesie over that well padded diaper(s) and cover !
It would have been not so great a moment in snapping the poppers to see them unsnap pop pop pop !
AND why cover the looks of that fabulous well padded diaper cover - now that is gonna be a challenge for the skirt to cover !

You go baby Bobby1111

It's true--I wish this was sold as a top and not as a onesie...

But a clever sissy can make it work. Wink
(03-03-2021, 04:25 AM)Bobby1111 Wrote:
(03-03-2021, 01:35 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Good that you did NOT stretch the onesie over that well padded diaper(s) and cover !
It would have been not so great a moment in snapping the poppers to see them unsnap pop pop pop !
AND why cover the looks of that fabulous well padded diaper cover - now that is gonna be a challenge for the skirt to cover !

You go baby Bobby1111

It's true--I wish this was sold as a top and not as a onesie...

But a clever sissy can make it work. Wink

From time to time you see on eBay the onesie without skirt - 
I found one recently in Black and White and just added a skirt I had
L F B sells onesies their own website 
The neck line is more crew like with the snap pops on the left shoulder to ease in putting on-off.
Otherwise same basic extended "T" type shirt just without the sailor panel at the back

EBay - - -
Littleforbig Womens Romper
eBay item number: 184375655271
In BLACK only
$27 free S & H

Amazon - - -
Littleforbig Adult Baby Diaper Lover (ABDL) Button Crotch Romper Onesie Pastel Series
$20 - free S & H at $30
Colors - Black - Green - Purple - Mint - Blue - and PINK 
Sizes - XS to 4X