BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for larger sized sailor suit outfits
Does anyone have a a source for larger sized sailor suits? I'm looking for a white top with pink accents, in the style worn by Japanese school girls.
Something like this;

[Image: 4x0higkci5igu6p4g.jpg]
Although I'm of average height and weight, my experience is that even the largest sizes tend to be really tight over my torso and particularly at my shoulders.
Sorry Bobby I don’t have a source. I hope someone replies with one.
Try Little For Big - LINK:

https://www.littleforbig.com/product-cat...kirt-sets/

Available from L F B and Amazon

About $40 for the skirt-onesie outfit

AND IT IS AVAILABLE IN *PINK* !
I'm a 46/48 and the 3xl little for big fits snugly not tightly
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
Bobbie1111
Was the L F B of any help ?
I have found that:
The sizing chart was very generous in fitting the more pleasingly plump mature (adult) baby.
The fabric construction was very stretchy and forgiving.
Image:

Babylock--

Yes, thank you so much and thanks also for the additional details.

It's hard to know what size to get--although I'm fairly slim, my diapers are about 54" at the hips and it looks like this comes as a onesie, rather than a separate top.
Yes the L F B outfit is a separate skirt and onesie - in ordering size for the onesie -
the skirt with its elastic waist and zipper closing is really quite multi-adjustable for sizing.
As for the onesie size for the HIPS the critical factor in retaining diapers and plastic panties in place and not popping the crotch poppers.
The fabric is stretchy enough that the chest and torso length will naturally fall into place.
I have commented before once you put this outfit on you will not want to take it off - ah er maybe for a diaper change -
just flip the skirt up and away - pop the poppers - do the business with the plastic panties and diapers - reassemble and sail away you go !

Pink not you fantasy color it comes in Sailor Blue (I have that one also) and black.

Similar designs are available on eBay but the Asian sizing leaves much to be desired !
(01-26-2021, 09:20 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Yes the L F B outfit is a separate skirt and onesie - in ordering size for the onesie -
the skirt with its elastic waist and zipper closing is really quite multi-adjustable for sizing.
As for the onesie size for the HIPS the critical factor in retaining diapers and plastic panties in place and not popping the crotch poppers.
The fabric is stretchy enough that the chest and torso length will naturally fall into place.
I have commented before once you put this outfit on you will not want to take it off - ah er maybe for a diaper change -
just flip the skirt up and away - pop the poppers - do the business with the plastic panties and diapers - reassemble and sail away you go !

Pink not you fantasy color it comes in Sailor Blue (I have that one also) and black.

Similar designs are available on eBay but the Asian sizing leaves much to be desired !

Thanks so much for the recommend. Here is is my new sailor suit;

[Image: oi27jsoofgjhn9v4g.jpg]
Aww! Cute baby Smile
Good that you did NOT stretch the onesie over that well padded diaper(s) and cover !
It would have been not so great a moment in snapping the poppers to see them unsnap pop pop pop !
AND why cover the looks of that fabulous well padded diaper cover - now that is gonna be a challenge for the skirt to cover !

You go baby Bobby1111