BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Out in public wearing a skirt
That is a great vision. While many on here embrace the sissy lifestyle and can’t wait to see it expressed across the world, the implementation of more conventional female clothing for males is a very likely stepping stone in what will be a long evolving process.  Big Grin
You’re right, Girlygirl.

I find skirts and dresses much more comfortable than trousers, especially if I’m sitting around. I’m sure other boys and men would feel similarly if only it were “acceptable” for them to try.
(01-30-2021, 11:25 PM)Ali Wrote: You’re right, Girlygirl.

I find skirts and dresses much more comfortable than trousers, especially if I’m sitting around. I’m sure other boys and men would feel similarly if only it were “acceptable” for them to try.

I have been trying to bit more like Brenda and I've been taking my trash out and gathering my mail while in my girl gear. Sometimes I am with a wig (I recently bought two cheap ones) and a padded bra, sometimes just my very short-haired, no-bra self. I've not even come close to the stones she has to actually go out and do something normal in public, though.

Kudos to you, Brenda!
[quote pid='35082' dateline='1612051131']

I have been trying to bit more like Brenda and I've been taking my trash out and gathering my mail while in my girl gear. Sometimes I am with a wig (I recently bought two cheap ones) and a padded bra, sometimes just my very short-haired, no-bra self. I've not even come close to the stones she has to actually go out and do something normal in public, though.

Kudos to you, Brenda!
[/quote]

Why thank you!

You can go out in public

Its only a matter of telling yourself

"JUST DO IT"

Don't think about it

"JUST DO IT"

Its a brilliant feeling

When one overcomes one's Fears

About being seen as Feminine in public -

One will be Nervous

But that's a great thing

And means that you need to do it

So

"JUST DO IT"

Be like me

Be like Brenda

You can be a Sissy in Public.

"JUST DO IT."
I agree with Brenda. It’s actually much easier than you think to go out on public dressed.

I know it was a bit different for me because I had been dressed as a girl on and off for quite some time, but when I first went out fully dressed as a girl, in clothes I’d chosen for myself, and of my own volition, I was terrified! Terrified that everyone would know I was a boy, terrified that people would stop and stare, terrified that I’d be exposed as a panty-wearing sissy.

But none of that happened. I put on a skirt and top, and a pair of tights, and I went out with my sister and some of her friends and had a lovely time. No-one batted an eyelid.

If you’re thinking about it - go for it!
A lot of people who might comment dare not on things they find unusual either due to the response they might receive from the individual receiving the comment or from other individuals or simply through the knowledge that they don’t know enough about the context behind the curiosity. Those that do comment are usually serial commenters and will find something else to pique their interest soon enough. 

Most people in my experience seem to be pretty liberal though and I too had an easier time of it when full time petticoating was thrust on me than I might have expected (so much so that I’ve never looked back).
I think I am more afraid of the little family I have left finding out and their reactions, and my friends. I know the whole "if they are your true friends it won't matter", and that has some merit but I have good, long-time friends of so many different viewpoints, and I do not want to risk those friendships.