BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Out in public wearing a skirt
Thanks for all your kind words of encouragement!

I was out again in public earlier today - went to the shops.

Its good to do normal every day things whilst in "womenswear" - it normalises it.for both myself and for others to get used to seeing men in skirts amd dresses going about their daily.lives like its no big deal - because it really shouldn't be a big geal any more.

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 20210122-121044.jpg]
Yea Brenda I agree with you and admire your courage. I notice no frost where you are this chilly day, lucky.
Agree with what you say, Brenda, but given your appearance, who would ever think you were a man in a skirt?
Another lovely outfit, Brenda. And as lovely as your prissy dresses are, it is great too to see just how well you can adapt to modern trends in a public environment  Big Grin
(01-22-2021, 03:31 PM)GinaV Wrote: Agree with what you say, Brenda, but given your appearance, who would ever think you were a man in a skirt?

Wow! Are you saying I actually look like a Real Woman?

(01-22-2021, 06:27 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Another lovely outfit, Brenda. And as lovely as your prissy dresses are, it is great too to see just how well you can adapt to modern trends in a public environment  Big Grin

I love my prissy dresses! (I've ordered some today, so please anticipate some new gorgeous petticoated selfies!)

But it is always good to follow the trends that modern women lay down for us - as in all things, women lead, we men follow!

Much love,

Sweet Brenda, all the more happier for being en femme in public once again!
Here is today's out in public outfit.

Black dress and black heels. Picture quality isn't great but there you go.

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 20210123-170759.jpg]" />
But of course you look like a W.oman, Brenda! Combine the hair with Female attire, and to anyone passing you on the street or in the store, surely they see a gurlie gurl. (a little lippy would be icing on the cake for sure). You go, gurl! Brave Brenda, expanding h.er comfort zone, opening the envelope, whatever you want to call it, it's wonderful to be out and about. You look gorgeous, hon.
You are very kind Gina!

It is always a compliment to be thought of as a Woman.

Although that's not what I'm aiming at.

I don't try to pass as a Woman - because I'm not one.

I try to just exhibit the best aspects of a man's personality - his femininity.

Is "passing" the best way to make male femininity and sissiness mainstream?
You look fabulous, Brenda! I agree - no-one will look at you and think you’re anything other than a woman. Not that it really matters, or course. We should all wear what we feel comfortable in. x
You should also be encouraging mothers to get their sons in skirts. Skirts and dresses do not necessarily make a boy a sissy but gender fluid instead.