BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Act Like A Baby
Many have heard the phrase, "If you act like a baby I'll treat you like one." Tony didn't heed the warning. It all happened so fast when his girlfriend, Lola, took control. Already passive and weak, Tony soon found himself being transformed into little baby Tonya.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have heard the phrase many times (and used to be the recipient of the consequences). As I think is the case with most who have encountered this phrase however, it was my mother rather than any girlfriend who was saying it. 

I imagine it to be somewhat easier to concede to the perils of complacency when heard from the mouth of a romantic partner  Wink
Wow Michaela, judging by picture, Lola is going for the full effect on Tonya. Very nice.
(01-12-2021, 09:03 PM)afp Wrote: Wow Michaela, judging by picture, Lola is going for the full effect on Tonya. Very nice.
I agree, that's going to be some potent formula.
Little miss Tonya better get used to his new life. Looks like Lola has big plans for the new sissy baby.
Those words "If you act like a baby..." still strike fear into my heart, knowing what it meant when my mother would say it.

It looks like poor Tonya is in for the full humiliating works.