BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gender Studies
Kristopher needed an elective class to fill out his course schedule. He selected a class on gender studies, thinking it would be easy. He said as much when a girl asked him why he was in the class since he was the only boy who had enrolled. 

Kris found the class to be anything but easy, as he learns a special project is required and three alpha females in the class decide what his project should be. The girls tell him he needs to live life as a girl for the semester and then make an oral presentation on his experiences. The girls wouldn't take no for an answer and help Kris become Krissy. Will Krissy get a passing grade?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Love the book cover and I hope the girls are as good to Krissy. It will be tough at first but they’ll all love it and there’s no going back to Kris after it. It will be great to read the report. Lots of fun I bet.
Prissy is in for a real treat. If he is in any way unsure, that should act only as incentive to pass has to not do say will likely result in him having to resit the year.  Big Grin
Training for that "oral presentation" might involve some extended laboratory sessions with the alpha Females to ensure a passing grade. Luv this cover and just wish i had a chance to take this class!
Of course. Any subject such as this will have practical sessions (as well as exams) to accompany class based theory work.  Wink
(01-11-2021, 07:00 PM)GinaV Wrote: Training for that "oral presentation" might involve some extended laboratory sessions with the alpha Females to ensure a passing grade. Luv this cover and just wish i had a chance to take this class!

Gina... this should be a requirement of 4 YEARLY COURSES course in which for ALL malette students to take once each year and one that they do not receive a diploma unless they have a TRUE PASSING GRADE in each level.

Level One     Understanding Female Supremacy and malette Inferiority
Level Two     Sissification Acceptance Studies
Level Three   Advanced Submission To the Gynarchy
Level Four     Total faux masculinity Denial
* / with Lab Study requirement

*COED course option that is for ALL Female students to take as many as all four years if They so desire to help develop the curricula for malettes.
I agree that all boys should take gender related studies. During the course of these studies all boys should have to remain dressed as a girl from head to toe or from the skin out. Boys contrary to belief will wear a dress if given the opportunity.
I know this from experience from some of my male friends when I was growing up. Some would ask if they could try it others wanted the full experience of being donned the feminine finery. Also I know a lot of girls who would love to dress their boyfriends and get them away from the macho bull**** associated with being male.
I’ve argued for the implementation of gender studies (more specifically the teaching of feminine skills and dress to males) for a long time as on the whole the experience of the average male is very myopic, and in the favour of more aggressive traits. 

The world would be a lot more peaceful and many of its problems resolved if males were taught to be much more feminine.
Can I volunteer to help with his “oral presentation”? Sometimes that kind of thing can be a bit hard to swallow.