BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Origins of my beliefs
Grandma Cheryl, I am absolutely delighted to read your brother was the secretary marrying his wife older female boss, then his and her life after that. Two questions: 1, did he ever get the opportunity to dress as traditional secretary and if not, well these times are perfect for that with his wife working from home she needs her secretary close by? 2, if they had a chance to renew their vows and he was not dresses as the bride originally then would no be an opportunity? Bonus question: in your daughter’s lifestyle they’re male brides?
Grandma Cheryl, thanks glad to hear you enjoy reading my posts. It nice to have a new woman’s perspective. The sissies in this forum can get a little out of hand and need a firm woman’s touch to keep them in line.

Thanks again for sharing the details of your family. If you don’t mind I have a few questions. Could you elaborate more about your daughter and her family? Did you ever discuss your experiences with your brother before she started using petticoating? Have you discussed any long term plans with her in regards to her husband and son’s petticoating?

It was nice to hear more about your experiences growing up. I can imagine your brother was not too happy that you were allowed to wear pants while he was in skirts. What was your reaction when your aunt “petticoated him”? Did you ever assist in the petticoating? It is lovely to hear that he is now a good sissy husband. I suspect his wife know of his desire to be a sissy and is very much enjoying having a sissy maid. Many career-minded women seek out submissive males, when they are full blown sissies it is much easier for them to submit. Have you considered getting more involved with your son in law or grandson petticoating?

Feel free to message me if you feel more comfortable discussing things in private or have questions.
(01-11-2021, 05:28 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Grandma Cheryl, thanks glad to hear you enjoy reading my posts. It nice to have a new woman’s perspective. The sissies in this forum can get a little out of hand and need a firm woman’s touch to keep them in line.

Thanks again for sharing the details of your family. If you don’t mind I have a few questions. Could you elaborate more about your daughter and her family? Did you ever discuss your experiences with your brother before she started using petticoating? Have you discussed any long term plans with her in regards to her husband and son’s petticoating?

It was nice to hear more about your experiences growing up. I can imagine your brother was not too happy that you were allowed to wear pants while he was in skirts. What was your reaction when your aunt “petticoated him”? Did you ever assist in the petticoating? It is lovely to hear that he is now a good sissy husband. I suspect his wife know of his desire to be a sissy and is very much enjoying having a sissy maid. Many career-minded women seek out submissive males, when they are full blown sissies it is much easier for them to submit. Have you considered getting more involved with your son in law or grandson petticoating?

Feel free to message me if you feel more comfortable discussing things in private or have questions.

Hi RF

Good questions all.

>>Did you ever discuss your experiences with your brother before she started using petticoating?

Yes, growing up she knew, and knew all about, her uncle.   He was a wonderful uncle to her, and she saw him on a number of occasions after she was an adult and he was married and living a feminized sissy maid life.  So yes, she was aware of him as a "model" of a supportive feminized male, but what role that ultimately played in her own decisions about the males in her family, I don't really know.

>>Have you discussed any long term plans with her in regards to her husband and son’s petticoating?

No, not all all.  Although we speak regularly (I live quite a distance from her now), I'm actually very much of a "hands off" grandmother.   I respect my daughter, whatever life decisions she makes, and try not to influence them.   My attitude is that it's her life, not mine.  So although she knew about my own feminist attitues growing up, I tried not to be critical when, for a time, she seemed to be adopting much more traditional, even conservative, attitudes herself.

>> I can imagine your brother was not too happy that you were allowed to wear pants while he was in skirts. 

"Not too happy"?  Yes indeed.  At least at first.  But what made a really lasting impression on me was how surprisingly quickly his feelings and attitudes changed.  There period of time during which he repeatedly claimed he was a boy and therefore should not be put into panties and dresses did not last very long at all.  And his claims about how unfair it was that he was being treated that way while I had so much more freedom that he did (both in terms of what I wore and in terms of freedom to go out and do as I pleased with whomever I pleased and wherever I pleased), was also remarkably short-lived.  Basically, it seemed that once his boyish spirit was broken by my aunt, a whole new attitude of unquestioned compliance took over.   And quite honestly, he also simply quickly came to love wearing the clothes that my aunt put him in.

>>What was your reaction when your aunt “petticoated him”?

I loved it, and much preferred the petticoated brother to the brother I'd had before.  Perhaps surprisingly, I don't remember being bothered by it at all or even thinking that it was odd.  That might be because we were with my Aunt in Switzerland, so it was simply as if "well, this is how my brother will be treated in this new place".

>>Did you ever assist in the petticoating?

Yes.  A lot.  I often helped choose his outfits for the day and would be part of shopping outings when my aunt bought new clothes for him.  I also was given a lot of authority over him.  And when he started wearing makeup, I helped him a lot with that, and when my aunt started making him wear a bra I helped teach him how to put it on and how to pad it in a way that made it look good.  

>>Have you considered getting more involved with your son in law or grandson petticoating?

As I said, I've been pretty much hands-off regarding my daughter's family life.  And it has those "social justice" elements that make me somewhat uncomfortable at times.  So no.  But I am definitely very pleased with the way my grandson is being raised.
Thank You, Grandma Cheryl for your input!

I agree with your Aunt's view, as this was also true for me (trying to suppress my inner girl when I was young).

"One evening we had a long talk about these things and she said that what I needed to understand was that for many, and perhaps almost all, boys, being boyish is a struggle. She said that they may not realize it consciously, but they are always feeling stressed to avoid feeling and behaving at all girlish. As a result, when a boy finds himself in a situation in which he no longer has to maintain a façade of masculinity and can let his inner girl come to the surface (and my aunt said that all boys have an inner girl that they work hard to suppress), they ultimately feel more comfortable and feel an enormous sense of relief, even if the situation is one in which they are to some extent (at least initially) being forced to be girlish.

I'd love to hear more about your experiences in Switzerland!
I certainly had an inner girl, though I didn’t know it at the time - even while being petticoated, my concern for what my friends at the time thought was such that I could never reveal it. 

All these years later, I am that girl, both mentally and (for the most part) physically  Big Grin
(01-12-2021, 06:16 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: I certainly had an inner girl, though I didn’t know it at the time - even while being petticoated, my concern for what my friends at the time thought was such that I could never reveal it. 

All these years later, I am that girl, both mentally and (for the most part) physically  Big Grin

Kudos to you for accepting your true self.  It's sad that most boys today don't accept their essential female inner self -- which, as I've said is why I think forced petticoating is really the kindest thing a mother can do for a boy.
Hi Grandma,

You've mentioned your frustrations with those who object to petticoating.

How have you dealt with such people, and convinced them otherwise?

Much love

Brenda
(01-12-2021, 03:20 PM)Dena Wrote: Thank You, Grandma Cheryl for your input!

I agree with your Aunt's view, as this was also true for me (trying to suppress my inner girl when I was young).

"One evening we had a long talk about these things and she said that what I needed to understand was that for many, and perhaps almost all, boys, being boyish is a struggle.  She said that they may not realize it consciously, but they are always feeling stressed to avoid feeling and behaving at all girlish.  As a result, when a boy finds himself in a situation in which he no longer has to maintain a façade of masculinity and can let his inner girl come to the surface (and my aunt said that all boys have an inner girl that they work hard to suppress), they ultimately feel more comfortable and feel an enormous sense of relief, even if the situation is one in which they are to some extent (at least initially) being forced to be girlish.

I'd love to hear more about your experiences in Switzerland!

Hi Dena

Well, the one part of it I might write more about briefly involves what happened when my aunt decided it was time for my brother to start wearing a bra.  My brother was 12 at the time, and as far as anyone outside the family knew, they thought his was a girl.  And so when the other girls his age started wearing one, my aunt decided he should too.  You might think he would resist that, but that was far from the case.  When my aunt showed him the frilly padded bra she had decided he would start wearing, he was absolutely thrilled and must have said "thank you aunty" about a dozen times.  It was pretty funny watching him try to put it on himself, so I had to help him with the straps in back.  But all girls know how that goes (it's such a stupidly designed system actually).  But after adjusting it that first time, he couldn't stop looking at himself in the mirror.  He pranced around with just the bra on, then put on a blouse and checked out how he looked, and then put on a dress to see how that looked, and then a soft v-neck sweater and skirt outfit.  I bet it was more than an hour before we could drag him away from the mirror.  But I do have to say that the addition of the bra gave him much much more of a teen girl appearance.   And after that, we all noticed how much teen boys (even even men) started to look at him when he walked around in the village.
I know exactly how your brother must have felt having men looking at him. I had the same problem. When I was in my early teens I had a pretty face and with my long blonde hair I was always being mistaken for a flat chested Tomboy, and it was quite scary having men smiling at me.
I think like most boys or girls he needed to feel accepted in the pack in this case amongst the girls and is so delighted with the bra just like all the other girls is beautiful acceptance of his femininity.