satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Granddaughter
In response to my previous post, I received a couple of requests for information about where my granddaughter fits in with her family situation.

My granddaughter, now 11, is a beautiful, powerful, confident transitioning-to-adolescence girl -- much more so along all those dimensions that I was at her age.  For her, having a petticoated and feminized father and younger brother is something that is simply the natural and proper way things should be.  As I mentioned in my previous posting, she and her brother attend a very progressive feminist school, so what she experiences at school is the same as her experiences at home -- the boys are petticoated and feminized and it is taken as a given that the sissies are subservient to the female students.

In my day there were some girls who were called "tomboys" -- girls who were more like boys than girls and didn't like to wear dresses etc.  My granddaughter is not like that.  In some ways, she is quite feminine, with gorgeous long hair and a distinct preference for wearing pretty clothes and makeup.  But she is also very athletic, and while her brother has never been permitted to engage in any organized sports at all, my granddaughter is involved in sports during every season -- playing soccer, tennis, volleyball, and competitive swimming.  And she has even started to play hockey.  As a result, my sissy grandson has spent many many hours over the past few years -- dressed in a skirt and blouse of course -- watching his older sister play one sport or another.  In fact, it always makes me smile when I'm with the family as we all leave to watch my granddaughter play one or another sport -- with my grandson almost always toting one of his many dolls and with his own long girlish hair neatly brushed and beribboned while his sister is dressed for athletics.  

The relationship between my granddaughter and grandson is as you might expect.  They are very fond of each other, that is certainly true.  But there is no question about which is the dominant sibling.  My granddaughter basically bosses her brother around, without giving it a second thought.  If she is doing homework in the evening, she might send him to the kitchen to get her a snack.  Or if she has friends over she will often keep him busy doing little chores for the girls.  And regarding regular chores themselves -- it's my grandson, of course, who i(along with his father) s given most of the household chores to do, including, or instance, straightening up his sister's room every day and making her bed every morning, while helping his father with the laundry.

In other words -- my granddaughter is a thoroughly modern girl, on track to grow into a beautiful strong woman.
I wasn't fortunate enough to be raised under similar conditions.
However, my strict aunt was more than capable of turning me
into a perfect sissy girl. For almost 10 years I was forbidden
to wear any male clothing in her home. She molded my mind
and body into a completely subservient girl.
Thank you Grandma Cheryl for a wonderful update. I am glad your granddaughter is not a tomboy but as girl can still achieve empowerment over the boys.
(01-07-2021, 05:34 PM)Grandma Cheryl Wrote: But she is also very athletic, and while her brother has never been permitted to engage in any organized sports at all, my granddaughter is involved in sports during every season -- playing soccer, tennis, volleyball, and competitive swimming.  And she has even started to play hockey.  As a result, my sissy grandson has spent many many hours over the past few years -- dressed in a skirt and blouse of course -- watching his older sister play one sport or another.  In fact, it always makes me smile when I'm with the family as we all leave to watch my granddaughter play one or another sport -- with my grandson almost always toting one of his many dolls and with his own long girlish hair neatly brushed and beribboned while his sister is dressed for athletics.

Thank you, Grandma Cheryl.
I like the ultimate gender role reversal of petticoated boys and athletic girls.  Blush
Rad Fem would be proud I’m sure, Grandma Cheryl. They are being brought up very much in line with the movement’s values.  Big Grin

(01-07-2021, 06:42 PM)Sissy Roberta Wrote: I wasn't fortunate enough to be raised under similar conditions.
That must have been an intense experience. During childhood I experienced it only on a punishment basis and still being under the misguided impression that I needed to impress my friends at the time, that was intense enough. 

That said, it took just weeks following my 18th birthday of full time petticoating to put me on the path I have followed ever since so it is no wonder it had an effect.
(01-07-2021, 06:42 PM)Sissy Roberta Wrote: I hadn't realized how many women of my generation (perhaps many who did not even call themselves feminists) intuitively understood the merits of putting boys into panties and dresses and molding them psychologically into sissies.

I wasn't fortunate enough to be raised under similar conditions.
(01-07-2021, 05:34 PM)Grandma Cheryl Wrote: In response to my previous post, I received a couple of requests for information about where my granddaughter fits in with her family situation.

My granddaughter, now 11, is a beautiful, powerful, confident transitioning-to-adolescence girl -- much more so along all those dimensions that I was at her age.  For her, having a petticoated and feminized father and younger brother is something that is simply the natural and proper way things should be.  As I mentioned in my previous posting, she and her brother attend a very progressive feminist school, so what she experiences at school is the same as her experiences at home -- the boys are petticoated and feminized and it is taken as a given that the sissies are subservient to the female students.

In my day there were some girls who were called "tomboys" -- girls who were more like boys than girls and didn't like to wear dresses etc.  My granddaughter is not like that.  In some ways, she is quite feminine, with gorgeous long hair and a distinct preference for wearing pretty clothes and makeup.  But she is also very athletic, and while her brother has never been permitted to engage in any organized sports at all, my granddaughter is involved in sports during every season -- playing soccer, tennis, volleyball, and competitive swimming.  And she has even started to play hockey.  As a result, my sissy grandson has spent many many hours over the past few years -- dressed in a skirt and blouse of course -- watching his older sister play one sport or another.  In fact, it always makes me smile when I'm with the family as we all leave to watch my granddaughter play one or another sport -- with my grandson almost always toting one of his many dolls and with his own long girlish hair neatly brushed and beribboned while his sister is dressed for athletics.  

The relationship between my granddaughter and grandson is as you might expect.  They are very fond of each other, that is certainly true.  But there is no question about which is the dominant sibling.  My granddaughter basically bosses her brother around, without giving it a second thought.  If she is doing homework in the evening, she might send him to the kitchen to get her a snack.  Or if she has friends over she will often keep him busy doing little chores for the girls.  And regarding regular chores themselves -- it's my grandson, of course, who i(along with his father) s given most of the household chores to do, including, or instance, straightening up his sister's room every day and making her bed every morning, while helping his father with the laundry.

In other words -- my granddaughter is a thoroughly modern girl, on track to grow into a beautiful strong woman.

In the World of Gender Role Reversal, this is surely the Model we would love to see.  The athletic Girls competing and being Confident and Strong, while the boys are prettily attired, preferably in a skirt or dress, watching the Stronger Girls compete.  The boys Goal should be to Look pretty for the Dominant Girls.

Your granddaughter surely does sound like the New Age Girl, and that is so Wonderful to see!   Thank you for sharing Cheryl!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!