BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Donald became Millicent
How lucky you are to be allowed to wear what I am picturing to be an absolutely gorgeous outfit (and in just the 50s style that I myself often enjoy wearing when not stewardessing. 

Given your most recent update it seems like only one of many beautiful dresses Mistress Denise has allowed you to own over the years, though  Big Grin
(01-09-2021, 05:45 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: How lucky you are to be allowed to wear what I am picturing to be an absolutely gorgeous outfit (and in just the 50s style that I myself often enjoy wearing when not stewardessing. 

Given your most recent update it seems like only one of many beautiful dresses Mistress Denise has allowed you to own over the years, though  Big Grin

Yes Girlygirl it is a gorgeous outfit and I wish I could post a picture of me wearing it but Mistress Denise will not allow that. It’d be nice to show the outfit off at one of those 50s Rock and Roll Revival events but even were it not for lockdown I doubt that would be feasible, I might have pretty ladies clothes but I could not pass off in public as a lady so Mistress says it wouldn't be a good idea to venture out of the house dressed en-femme.

Mistress Denise has indeed bought me a number of pretty dresses over the last few years, often floral patterns. Most come to just below my knee, which Mistress says is the correct length for a demure subservient like me. My skirts are mostly about the same length, my favourites are the pencil skirts I wore when working at home, pretending I was in the office. But during the summer Mistress bought me a floral pleated midi-skirt which I like very much. I would love to have a 1960s style mini-dress and I really hope that Mistress will agree to buy one for me one day.

One thing about my 1950s outfit is that it is acceptable to show off my petticoat when wearing it. This isn't the case for all my other outfits, if I show even half an inch of slip below my skirt I am quite correctly lectured by Mistress Denise about my deportment and I may even be spanked. This applies also should my stocking be laddered, or a seam not be straight, and it can be difficult to keep perfect stockings when serving my Mistress.
Thank you Millicent for providing us with the details of your FL marriage. You're certainly extremely fortunate to have your Wife take such decisive charge of the relationship. Your 1950s outfits and lingerie sound delightful though I must admit it was the pink twinnie and tweed skirt that particularly tweaked my interest - a perfect secretarial pairing in my humble opinion (am biased, of course). Twinnies scream femininity and I can only hope your Wife determines they become part of your general sissified 'uniform'. Just picture having to wear them down the High Street - how would that make you feel?! Very nervous, I'm sure. And for good reason.
One question: Now that your Wife has decided you are redundant for her sexual needs and pleasures, how does that make you feel? Emasculated? Happy, for her?
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
Firstly I will make a respectful curtsey to you sissysoft

It's interesting to read your opinion on the twin set and tweed skirt, they are comfortable for everyday wear and Mistress Denise always tells me to wear this outfit with bra, pantie girdle, plain tights and a waist slip. So no problem with keeping seams straight, but my waist slip does sometimes slip   - if you get my meaning.

I prefer personally to wear one of my pretty floral dresses but a twin set is nice.  I should say, Mistress bought me other twin sets in lemon and pale blue as well as pink, both very feminine colours, I hope you agree.

If i had to wear any of my female clothes in the High Street I'd be terrified.  The reaction wouldn't be good which is my Mistress Denise would never permit it.

With regard to being redundant from Mistress Denise's bedroom, I am perfectly content with the way she provides my relief.  She puts me in her hand and scolds me for Millicent being an inadequate girlie, threatens to spank or cane me and sometimes slaps my face a few times with her other hand.  That's sufficient for me and I thank her for her kind attention
(01-09-2021, 10:31 AM)Ali Wrote: This is a lovely tale. I can’t wait to hear what happens next. I wonder if she felt it would be appropriate for your to have a schoolgirl uniform to wear when you’re receiving the cane.

A parcel arrived an hour ago containing the schoolgirl uniform Mistress Denise ordered for me a few days ago. At her order I put it on immediately and I am now performing my usual duties for Mistress. The cane has not been mentioned.  Yet...
(01-11-2021, 12:40 PM)Millicent Wrote: If i had to wear any of my female clothes in the High Street I'd be terrified.  The reaction wouldn't be good which is my Mistress Denise would never permit it.
Maybe you should encourage Mistress to break you in gently. A walk along a promenade at the beach in a less busy period (once we are allowed to do such things again) would be a good taster, maybe wearing nothing that particularly draws attention to yourself. If that went well, maybe next time a pretty 50s dress, a little more busy, and she could encourage you to partake in some minimal interaction, maybe buying an ice-cream for you both.

Each step will give you more confidence, and you can always discuss afterwards how you felt about it, and whether you are ready to be pushed further next time. A sissy's conditioning takes time, but I am sure in the long run you would feel better for being able to extend your lifestyle beyond the home.
Enjoying your writing and descriptions Millicent! Sounds like a whole new arena has opened with the uniform!
(01-13-2021, 10:35 AM)Millicent Wrote: A parcel arrived an hour ago containing the schoolgirl uniform Mistress Denise ordered for me a few days ago. At her order I put it on immediately and I am now performing my usual duties for Mistress. The cane has not been mentioned.  Yet...
I think ‘yet’ might prove to be the operative word. If Mistress Denise is in the habit of assessing your work, you may want to give it the once over yourself first.  Wink
I bob a curtsey to you all, Sissy Celeste, GinaV and Girlygirl

I would be very frightened if Mistress Denise were to tell me that I was going out en-femme, I was nervous enough the first time her friend Julie saw me and she knew what to expect.  If I wasn't to look ridiculous I would need a wig and a lot of make up lessons.  Suspect I'd be so obvious a man wearing ladies clothing that I'd appear ridiculous.

I've worn the school uniform all day, and I've just finished preparing Mistress Denise's evening meal.  I've tried my best to serve Mistress correctly today but I've got a feeling that the cane might make an appearance soon.  I’ll let you know, provided Mistress permits me
(01-13-2021, 06:34 PM)Millicent Wrote: I would be very frightened if Mistress Denise were to tell me that I was going out en-femme, I was nervous enough the first time her friend Julie saw me and she knew what to expect.  If I wasn't to look ridiculous I would need a wig and a lot of make up lessons.  Suspect I'd be so obvious a man wearing ladies clothing that I'd appear ridiculous.
That's a shame, although your concern is understandable. Nevertheless perhaps you might like to show the idea to your Mistress and Julie, and see whether they feel it is an avenue worth exploring at some time. As for a wig and make up lessons, I would have thought they were de rigueur for any self-respecting sissy, even around the house. I am never permitted to begin my housework without being a complete sissy.