BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lacking motivation
I started posting a story last week and promised to post the final part in a few days. I've got the story in my head and I know where I want it to go but I just can't find the motivation to type it up and post it. Anybody got any motivational tips for a lazy sissy who won't do her homework? 
Motivation for a lazy sissy? A good paddling, a smaller chastity and a larger buttplug!
Satin Jessie, i'm not sure if this would get a sissy's a** in gear, so to speak, but what about playing out the parts of the characters in your story as you see the plot "thickening," as it were. Play is really important, and something many here rely on for "living the dream" to whatever extent that is possible. You might get some ideas on how to articulate in writing, what you act out on your virtual "stage." Good luck, hon, we wait with (master)bated breath! <giggles> gina
(01-06-2021, 06:00 PM)GinaV Wrote: Satin Jessie, i'm not sure if this would get a sissy's a** in gear, so to speak, but what about playing out the parts of the characters in your story as you see the plot "thickening," as it were. Play is really important, and something many here rely on for "living the dream" to whatever extent that is possible. You might get some ideas on how to articulate in writing, what you act out on your virtual "stage." Good luck, hon, we wait with (master)bated breath! <giggles> gina
Hi Gina, 
I'd love to play out the parts in the story, unfortunately covid and a lack of willing play partners kind of scuppers that idea. I like Bonzodougs idea of a good paddling but again I haven't got anybody around to give me one *giggle *
Maybe I'll put my school uniform on and put myself in detention and see if that helps.
What i meant for you to "play" as in you act out the parts of the story, on your own, you can even direct yourself. Use your imagination! Be playful! Acting out a character, even with no audience, or only yourself as "director" puts you in the role and hopefully gives you insight on how you might describe the scene in words. Play, Play, Play!
Oh dear Satin Jessie I feel drained too, so hopefully you get in some self play and continue to enthrall us all.
(01-06-2021, 11:04 PM)afp Wrote: Oh dear Satin Jessie I feel drained too, so hopefully you get in some self play and continue to enthrall us all.

Thanks afp, I know what I want to write I just need to get on and do it. I need someone to take me by the ear, sit me down and make me do it. I used to achieve all sorts when I was threatened with a smacked bottom if I didn't  Tongue I've got the start of the story saved in my drafts folder, I'm going to dress up later and see if inspiration strikes. Hopefully I won't be too distracted to get it finished x
Satin Jessie wrote:
someone to take me by the ear, sit me down and make me do it. I used to achieve all sorts when I was threatened with a smacked bottom if I didn't.

—————

Yes that sure did it allways.
(01-06-2021, 07:12 PM)Satin Jessie Wrote: Maybe I'll put my school uniform on and put myself in detention and see if that helps.

I always find that immensely distracting, but I do find myself doing quite a lot of writing in those circumstances...
Same here Bhuna. I was chatting with someone the other day and both of us agreed that you take on the personality of whichever outfit you're put in. Unfortunately whenever I'm in my school uniform I take on the personality of an easily distracted, naughty little minx. I need the motivation you only get when you're constantly monitored and frequently reminded of the consequences of misbehaviour x