BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottle Feeding
(10-24-2016, 12:59 PM)Wendy Jane Wrote: How many babies here have been bottle fed by their Mummies or others? Did you have to wear a baby bib to avoid spilling the milk on your baby dress? How were you fed - over Mummy's lap? Were others present?

Wendy Jane

xx

Yes always a bib even today I'm in a bib, along with nappies and plastic pants, I was also breast fed until 18.

(03-30-2017, 07:56 PM)Baby Martina Wrote:
(10-24-2016, 12:59 PM)Wendy Jane Wrote: How many babies here have been bottle fed by their Mummies or others? Did you have to wear a baby bib to avoid spilling the milk on your baby dress? How were you fed - over Mummy's lap? Were others present?

Wendy Jane

xx

Yes always a bib even today I'm in a bib, along with nappies and plastic pants, I was also breast fed until 18.
I am bottle fed 3 times a day by my mummy. I don't like yukky milk so mummy uses almond milk with no sugar. It is so delicious, I could drink it all day. Mummy always sits on the sofa and call me to be cradled in her arms while she feeds me.

I'm always in my baby clothes, nappy and plastic pants. As soon as I get home from work as a kindergarten teacher, its straight into nappy's and plastic pants after my bath.

Yesterday mummy ordered 5 new outfits for me.

I am so looking forward to wearing these and when we go up to the village where everyone knows I'm a baby, I will be able to walk around wearing them freely. Oh so nice.
Lots of room for a big thick nappy and plastic pants under those cute outfits!
Yep, the should be here by the end of April as mummy has now paid for them and the order is underway. Can't wait, will be going to the village in May for about 10 days and I wear these around the house all the time. family come in and know and some change me when wet. I'm the big baby of the house.
I would find that thrillingly humiliating - being put back into nappies and crinkly plastic baby knickers, and then having one of those obviously babyish outfits, with their over-sized baggy shorts over my nappy - and the visitors knowing only too well that I'd need a nappy change before long.
(04-02-2017, 02:17 PM)bAByBunnykins Wrote: I am bottle fed 3 times a day by my mummy. I don't like yukky milk so mummy uses almond milk with no sugar. It is so delicious, I could drink it all day. Mummy always sits on the sofa and call me to be cradled in her arms while she feeds me.

I'm always in my baby clothes, nappy and plastic pants. As soon as I get home from work as a kindergarten teacher, its straight into nappy's and plastic pants after my bath.

Yesterday mummy ordered 5 new outfits for me.

I am so looking forward to wearing these and when we go up to the village where everyone knows I'm a baby, I will be able to walk around wearing them freely. Oh so nice.

Baby Bunnikins,

I adore the outfits you have shown. I have similar although they are usually in pink as Mummy dresses me as a baby girl and not as a baby boy. It is easy to wear a nappy underneath and when being bottle fed by Mummy (and sometimes Mummy's boyfriend) I become so excited I wet myself. I always wear a very pretty bib to avoid any spills on my dresses as like other babies I nearly always dribble. 

Wendy Jane

xx
Everyone, I have just had my 11am bottle feed, wee-wee, and put into my nitie.  My Female Superior is giving me an early nap today as she has to go to the hospital with her Mother who is having tests done. I will be locked in the bedroom for about an hour and a half till they get back here. Cry
I have been promised a special treat from my FS if I am a good girl and don't make a fuss.

rogella
I like to bottle feed my sissy boy sometimes. It's very enjoyable to spend some time bottle feeding - sometimes it's nice for him and sometimes it's a punishment where he was to drink something he doesn't like. I like it when I use punishments to make him drink alot more than he wants! Sometimes I like to add some laxative or a stimulant or something to help him sleep. As I like to know he's safe and cosy in his bed sometimes I'll give him a bottle that will make him drowsy and put him to sleep (and if he wakes up, I just give him another one!)
Bottle fed with large nipples might be my more calming or exciting time, depending on where I feel it may lead. I am not much into the baby fetish, but I have enjoyed ANR - nursing- connections. I prefer breastfed but have had some interesting concoctions suckled from a fake nipple.

I have recently been hurt and in need of comfort, and have been mixing my Metamucil with hot tang (remember tang?) into a baby bottle and comforting myself alone in my bedroom.  The size of the nipple, it's hard to close my jaw so i gulp it down with an open mouth, very noisy and awkward, reminds me of more oral fun..

The worst was finding out I can use the open neck of my lil bottle to release into, finding a new milky liquid to feed me.. ok, not new liquid, just new method.. hehe

Hus n suckles,
Sissy Nella

of course, what else is better than suckling a nipple?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi everyone,
My mummy always used to bottle feed me either in her arms or if i was sitting on the floor. Mummy also quite often bottle fed me on her or my bed. She loved treating me as a baby in cloth terry towling nappies and plastic pants or 'rubbers' as my mummy always reffered to them. I was always in baby clothes to. I also have always loved sucking on baby or adult dummies for comfort as i'm autistic so it helps. Sadly my mummy died some years ago so now i have to baby myself. Love to you all here,
Baby Dean