satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottle Feeding
How many babies here have been bottle fed by their Mummies or others? Did you have to wear a baby bib to avoid spilling the milk on your baby dress? How were you fed - over Mummy's lap? Were others present?

Wendy Jane

xx
yes always a bib even today im In a bib, along with nappies and plastic pants, I still use a real size baby highchair from Mothercare, with removeable tray which fits back on with me in the highchair
Just bottle fed my wonderful wife this am with 8oz of orange juice.She dozes off when drinking her morning bottle.She did leave me a little tho.
Do you ever spike your mates bottle with something relaxitive or hyperactive ?
(10-25-2016, 03:37 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Do you ever spike your mates bottle with something relaxitive or hyperactive ?

No she is just a great sweetheart
I used to be bottle fed, often with orange squash. It was doubly humiliating not only being fed like a baby, but knowing that it would inevitably make me wet my nappy shortly.
(10-24-2016, 12:59 PM)Wendy Jane Wrote: How many babies here have been bottle fed by their Mummies or others? Did you have to wear a baby bib to avoid spilling the milk on your baby dress? How were you fed - over Mummy's lap? Were others present?

Wendy Jane

xx

My Mummy bottle-fed me, I wore a bib, and was in baby clothes including nappy/rubbers.  There were two ways she did this, either sitting next to me on the sofa and with my head on her chest, or if having a meal at the table she would stand to my side to hold the bottle in place.
When I was first introduced to diapers, I was told in no uncertain terms that my mouth must always be occupied.  Either my bottle or my binky or my thumb must always be in there.  Believe me, I was eager for my bottle of formula after having to eat some of the baby food (strained pureed peas, fed with the largest serving spoon available, yuck!) that was my diet when diapered.  I had to drink 8 cups of water per day out of my bottle.  This stood me in good stead as my sissy training progressed to more adult occupations, such as training with a dildo in preparation for true sissy tasks.
(10-25-2016, 04:15 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: When I was first introduced to diapers, I was told in no uncertain terms that my mouth must always be occupied.  Either my bottle or my binky or my thumb must always be in there.  Believe me, I was eager for my bottle of formula after having to eat some of the baby food (strained pureed peas, fed with the largest serving spoon available, yuck!) that was my diet when diapered.  I had to drink 8 cups of water per day out of my bottle.  This stood me in good stead as my sissy training progressed to more adult occupations, such as training with a dildo in preparation for true sissy tasks.

Dear Sissy Renee,

When I am not being bottle or spoon fed I usually suck on my dummy which is attached to the front of my baby dress with a pink ribbon. The dummy is in my mouth most of the time but sometimes falls out when I fall asleep or I am on my swing or pushing my dolls pram.

Wendy Jane

XXX
I remember when i was young getting my Delrosa in my bottle . I got everything in a bottle or sippycup up to my late teens .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel