BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woke Social Justice Feminism
(01-05-2021, 05:53 PM)Grandma Cheryl Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 05:03 PM)alexvyaz Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 09:41 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: While I enjoyed your contribution and welcome you to the forum, I would have thought that black male supremacy was somewhat tangential to the subject of Petticoating...

Yes, I agree. 
I don't understand so-called "feminist" who says black males are "superior".  Huh 
In the gender role reversal society all males should be feminized regardless of skin color.  Wink

I agree as well, but in the modern social justice world that my daughter inhabits, her views and those of her female friends are somewhat different.

---

I think it might be helpful for me to add to what I wrote yesterday with a brief description of a dinner I had at my daughter's house just a couple of nights ago.  When I arrived, I was met at the door by both my son-in-law and my grandson.  They were dressed in close-to-matching "maidish" outfits -- black shoes (high heels for my son-in-law, girlish flats for my grandson), black stockings (son-in-law)/black tights (grandson), short black skirts, frilly white blouses, and each wore his hair in a pony tail held by a large white ribbon.  As I knew they were instructed by my daughter to do, they both curtseyed as they greeted me, and then my grandson gave me a hug as well.  I usually bring the children gifts when I visit, and my grandson got excited when he saw that I was carrying them -- and he almost squealed with delight when he opened his and saw it was a silver necklace with a heart pendant.

My grandson and son-in-law were the "servers" that evening (as they are usually when I stay for dinner).  While my daughter and granddaughter and I chatted, the two petticoated males brought us some appetizers and drinks, while spending most of the time preparing dinner (my son-in-law is an excellent cook, and my grandson is learning to cook as well by helping out his dad).  The three females then sat down to dinner -- served by the "male maids".  After the females completed dinner, we watched TV upstairs while the two sissified males ate and then cleaned everything up downstairs.   Then, my son-in-law had other household chores he still had to do, while my grandson joined us in the TV room -- and as always, be came in with his hairbrush so that I could brush his hair while we watched.

So you can see, while my daughter's feminism has some very modern social justice elements to it, the belief in the value of feminizing the males in the family is one we completely share.

Thank you for the answer, Grandma Cheryl.
I like the description of a dinner.  Blush
BTW I would like to know too about your granddaughter: does she play sport etc.
How does your son in law feel about his wife going to see her black lovers, it must be very humiliating for him to have to help her get ready for her date, knowing they would more than likely satisfy her sexually than he ever could.
Was your daughter told that she would have to make love to black men when she first moved to Portland, it must have been difficult at first for your daughter, being a married woman with two lovely children having to lay naked on the bed for her black lovers.
I wonder did your daughter go willingly to her first lover, or was there a little scared and needed the group to be there watching holding her hand during the sexual act, it would be interesting to know if your son was there watching in is sissy dress white ankle socks and black T bar sandals.
(01-08-2021, 07:14 AM)jochmo60 Wrote: How does your son in law feel about his wife going to see her black lovers, it must be very humiliating for him to have to help her get ready for her date, knowing they would more than likely satisfy her sexually than he ever could.
Was your daughter told that she would have to make love to black men when she first moved to Portland, it must have been difficult at first for your daughter, being a married woman with two lovely children having to lay naked on the bed for her black lovers.
I wonder did your daughter go willingly to her first lover, or was there a little scared and needed the group to be there watching holding her hand during the sexual act, it would be interesting to know if your son was there watching in is sissy dress white ankle socks and black T bar sandals.

I actually think my son-in-law is as much pleased as he is humiliated by the situation, but I've never talked with him about it.   For him, what is most important is being seen as being anti-racist, and since he and my daughter are convinced this is part of that, it's almost reassuring to him because it reduces the chances that anyone could ever accuse him of racism.   That's not how I think about these issues, but they think somewhat differently than I do.  And I have no idea if he is there while my daughter has sex with her boyfriends.  My best guess is that he is, at least sometimes, but that's not something I discuss with them.