BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woke Social Justice Feminism
I've really enjoyed reading Radical Feminist's posts, because I've always been a rather radical feminist myself.  But now that I'm a "senior" and a grandmother, I'm learning and evolving as a feminist thanks to my daughter's new brand of progressive "woke" feminism.

Surprisingly, my daughter was not much of a feminist until she moved to Portland about five years ago.  By then she was married with two children: a daughter who is now 11 and a son who is now 8.  It was in Portland that my daughter and her husband became part of a very politically progressive social circle, and she and her husband became active in the feminist anti-white-patriarchy and anti-racisms movement there.  Indeed, it has been the driving force in their lives to be the best allies they can be for oppressed minorities, particularly for black women.  My son-in-law, for example, turned down an important promotion at his job, requesting that the company promote a younger black woman instead of him.

As part of their efforts to be good allies in the movement to overthrow the cis-white patriarchy, my daughter and her husband and a number of their friends actually hired a young black woman activist to teach them more about what they could do for the cause.  One of the things this activist told them was that it is racist for a white woman to have sex with a white man.  The activist explained to them that white men had to be placed in a position of inferiority to all other identity groups, and being denied sex was an important part of that process.  She recommended/commanded that to be good anti-racist allies, the wives needed to put their husbands into locked chastities and -- as a continuous marker and reminder to the husbands of their proper lowly and inferior male status --  into panties.  In addition, the wife-keyholders had to make themselves sexually available to any black man or woman who expressed an interest in having sex with them.  My daughter and son-in-law have followed these dictates to the letter for the past couple of years, and in fact, over time, my daughter and her woke progressive friends have had almost a competition to be as anti-white-patriarchy as possible by making their husbands as "female" as possible in appearance (making them dress completely in traditionally female clothes at home) and even behavior (punishing them for any signs of masculine patterns of behavior).  My son-in-law has apparently questioned the necessity of this treatment a couple of times, but when he has, my daughter has simply called him a racist for resisting being feminized, and in each case he then quickly relented.  I think the fact that he now seems to consider it a special treat to help my daughter prepare for her many dates with her black boyfriends speaks volumes about how successful he and my daughter have been in their dismantling-the-white-patriarchy efforts.

But what about my grandson you might be wondering?  Well, for my daughter and her woke progressive female friends, the idea that they might raise a son to be a toxically white male is simply not acceptable.   And so, my grandson (like the sons of my daughter's friends) has basically been raised to be what in my day we called an effeminate sissy.  He has never been permitted to play sports or to rough house in any way.  Instead, he has been taught that for a white boy like him, being at all boyish is not permissible and if he wants to please his mother (which, of course, any young boy really wants to do) he can only do that by being as prissy and sissyish feminine as possible.  He has never, in fact, worn "boy's" clothes.  He wears panties and skirts and blouses or dresses at all times, and sleeps in frilly nighties.  At the progressive private school my grandkids attend, dressing like this is not a problem because almost all the boys at the school attend in a classic schoolgirl outfit (pleated skirt, frilly blouse, knee socks). His room is all pastel colors (mainly pink) and filled with his dolls.  For his most recent birthday, the present he wished for the most was a "princess make up kit", and it pleased me immensely to be the one who bought that for him.  He has beautifully long hair, and one of my, and his, favorite activities when he visits me is for me to brush his hair for him while we watch TV in the evening.  Perhaps not surprisingly, he has told me and his parents on numerous occasions how much he wishes he really was a girl.  His mother and I are both certainly pleased as could be that there is not a hint of boyish masculinity left in him at all.

I truly believe and hope that the life that my grandson and son-in-law now live will soon be the kind of life that all white males will live, as inferior feminized servants to their female and black male superiors.
Welcome to the forum, Grandma Cheryl. The dedication of both you and your family in instilling feminine values (and dress) in the male members of your family is to be commended and is most definitely an enthusiasm that you share with many members of this forum (including Rad Fem). 

I hope that you will find plenty on this site to interest you and that you will provide your input in some of the many discussed topics.
You want your grandson to be a sexual servant to black men and white women? Wtf is wrong with this is a little boy you are talking about
I there and welcome to the group Grandma
While I enjoyed your contribution and welcome you to the forum, I would have thought that black male supremacy was somewhat tangential t9 the subject of Petticoating...
(01-05-2021, 09:41 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: While I enjoyed your contribution and welcome you to the forum, I would have thought that black male supremacy was somewhat tangential to the subject of Petticoating...

Yes, I agree. 
I don't understand so-called "feminist" who says black males are "superior".  Huh 
In the gender role reversal society all males should be feminized regardless of skin color.  Wink
(01-05-2021, 09:41 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: While I enjoyed your contribution and welcome you to the forum, I would have thought that black male supremacy was somewhat tangential t9 the subject of Petticoating...
And in reference to the second paragraph that to be antiwhite and antiracist are somewhat contradictory statements?

I avoided mentioning the racial aspects of the piece as I wasn’t entirely comfortable with it either.
(01-05-2021, 06:15 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: Welcome to the forum, Grandma Cheryl. The dedication of both you and your family in instilling feminine values (and dress) in the male members of your family is to be commended and is most definitely an enthusiasm that you share with many members of this forum (including Rad Fem). 

I hope that you will find plenty on this site to interest you and that you will provide your input in some of the many discussed topics.

Thank you for the warm welcome. Heart

(01-05-2021, 06:32 AM)Chappy Wrote: You want your grandson to be a sexual servant to black men and white women? Wtf is wrong with this is a little boy you are talking about

Chappy
I'm not sure where you got that idea.  It certainly is not my daughter's intent, nor mine.  It certainly is my daughter's intent that my grandson be petticoated and feminized.  Where that might lead when he becomes an adult is hard to know at this time.

(01-05-2021, 09:41 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: While I enjoyed your contribution and welcome you to the forum, I would have thought that black male supremacy was somewhat tangential t9 the subject of Petticoating...

Yes, I can understand why you would say that.   It really is the outcome of the process that would seem apt for this forum (and there is more about the situation that I hope to write about today), which ultimately has meant that my daughter has petticoated and feminized both her husband and her son.

(01-05-2021, 05:03 PM)alexvyaz Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 09:41 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: While I enjoyed your contribution and welcome you to the forum, I would have thought that black male supremacy was somewhat tangential to the subject of Petticoating...

Yes, I agree. 
I don't understand so-called "feminist" who says black males are "superior".  Huh 
In the gender role reversal society all males should be feminized regardless of skin color.  Wink

I agree as well, but in the modern social justice world that my daughter inhabits, her views and those of her female friends are somewhat different.

(01-04-2021, 10:46 PM)Grandma Cheryl Wrote: I've really enjoyed reading Radical Feminist's posts, because I've always been a rather radical feminist myself.  But now that I'm a "senior" and a grandmother, I'm learning and evolving as a feminist thanks to my daughter's new brand of progressive "woke" feminism.

Surprisingly, my daughter was not much of a feminist until she moved to Portland about five years ago.  By then she was married with two children: a daughter who is now 11 and a son who is now 8.  It was in Portland that my daughter and her husband became part of a very politically progressive social circle, and she and her husband became active in the feminist anti-white-patriarchy and anti-racisms movement there.  Indeed, it has been the driving force in their lives to be the best allies they can be for oppressed minorities, particularly for black women.  My son-in-law, for example, turned down an important promotion at his job, requesting that the company promote a younger black woman instead of him.

As part of their efforts to be good allies in the movement to overthrow the cis-white patriarchy, my daughter and her husband and a number of their friends actually hired a young black woman activist to teach them more about what they could do for the cause.  One of the things this activist told them was that it is racist for a white woman to have sex with a white man.  The activist explained to them that white men had to be placed in a position of inferiority to all other identity groups, and being denied sex was an important part of that process.  She recommended/commanded that to be good anti-racist allies, the wives needed to put their husbands into locked chastities and -- as a continuous marker and reminder to the husbands of their proper lowly and inferior male status --  into panties.  In addition, the wife-keyholders had to make themselves sexually available to any black man or woman who expressed an interest in having sex with them.  My daughter and son-in-law have followed these dictates to the letter for the past couple of years, and in fact, over time, my daughter and her woke progressive friends have had almost a competition to be as anti-white-patriarchy as possible by making their husbands as "female" as possible in appearance (making them dress completely in traditionally female clothes at home) and even behavior (punishing them for any signs of masculine patterns of behavior).  My son-in-law has apparently questioned the necessity of this treatment a couple of times, but when he has, my daughter has simply called him a racist for resisting being feminized, and in each case he then quickly relented.  I think the fact that he now seems to consider it a special treat to help my daughter prepare for her many dates with her black boyfriends speaks volumes about how successful he and my daughter have been in their dismantling-the-white-patriarchy efforts.

But what about my grandson you might be wondering?  Well, for my daughter and her woke progressive female friends, the idea that they might raise a son to be a toxically white male is simply not acceptable.   And so, my grandson (like the sons of my daughter's friends) has basically been raised to be what in my day we called an effeminate sissy.  He has never been permitted to play sports or to rough house in any way.  Instead, he has been taught that for a white boy like him, being at all boyish is not permissible and if he wants to please his mother (which, of course, any young boy really wants to do) he can only do that by being as prissy and sissyish feminine as possible.  He has never, in fact, worn "boy's" clothes.  He wears panties and skirts and blouses or dresses at all times, and sleeps in frilly nighties.  At the progressive private school my grandkids attend, dressing like this is not a problem because almost all the boys at the school attend in a classic schoolgirl outfit (pleated skirt, frilly blouse, knee socks). His room is all pastel colors (mainly pink) and filled with his dolls.  For his most recent birthday, the present he wished for the most was a "princess make up kit", and it pleased me immensely to be the one who bought that for him.  He has beautifully long hair, and one of my, and his, favorite activities when he visits me is for me to brush his hair for him while we watch TV in the evening.  Perhaps not surprisingly, he has told me and his parents on numerous occasions how much he wishes he really was a girl.  His mother and I are both certainly pleased as could be that there is not a hint of boyish masculinity left in him at all.

I truly believe and hope that the life that my grandson and son-in-law now live will soon be the kind of life that all white males will live, as inferior feminized servants to their female and black male superiors.

I think it might be helpful for me to add to what I wrote yesterday with a brief description of a dinner I had at my daughter's house just a couple of nights ago.  When I arrived, I was met at the door by both my son-in-law and my grandson.  They were dressed in close-to-matching "maidish" outfits -- black shoes (high heels for my son-in-law, girlish flats for my grandson), black stockings (son-in-law)/black tights (grandson), short black skirts, frilly white blouses, and each wore his hair in a pony tail held by a large white ribbon.  As I knew they were instructed by my daughter to do, they both curtseyed as they greeted me, and then my grandson gave me a hug as well.  I usually bring the children gifts when I visit, and my grandson got excited when he saw that I was carrying them -- and he almost squealed with delight when he opened his and saw it was a silver necklace with a heart pendant.

My grandson and son-in-law were the "servers" that evening (as they are usually when I stay for dinner).  While my daughter and granddaughter and I chatted, the two petticoated males brought us some appetizers and drinks, while spending most of the time preparing dinner (my son-in-law is an excellent cook, and my grandson is learning to cook as well by helping out his dad).  The three females then sat down to dinner -- served by the "male maids".  After the females completed dinner, we watched TV upstairs while the two sissified males ate and then cleaned everything up downstairs.   Then, my son-in-law had other household chores he still had to do, while my grandson joined us in the TV room -- and as always, be came in with his hairbrush so that I could brush his hair while we watched.

So you can see, while my daughter's feminism has some very modern social justice elements to it, the belief in the value of feminizing the males in the family is one we completely share.
From the perspective of feminising males and bringing them up with feminine skills and attributes, it is something that I most definitely advocate and which many others on here enthuse with and partake thereof. 

You paint a delightful image.
Hello and welcome Grandma Cheryl. Although I’m not entirely comfortable with all the items you wrote in this thread, I am glad the women are being empowered and the males are experiencing femininity. I love that your grandson is very joyous and loving. You’ve not said much about your granddaughter. How much of what might be described as male attire or activities does she follow and what gifts do you give her or any ritual you do with her like when you brush grandson’s hair?