BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Her new baby .
Aww! His baby bride outfit is very cute.
Tammy stood in the middle of the room . The ladies from the flower arranging club watching him like hungry vultures . "Unbutton your blouse Tammy " . Tammy fumbled with the little pearl buttons and opened the white satin blouse down to the waist band of her mini kilt . The nipple clamps were easily visible through the organza bralette she was wearing . The lady who had told him to unbutton his blouse took his face in her hand and squeezed Tammy's mouth open and put a finger in .
"Suck my finger Tammy . You can taste her can't you ? You can taste her sissy pussy on my finger " . Tammy nodded and sucked and licked her manicured finger .
One of the other ladies lifted the hem of Tammy's kilt and tucked it into the waistband . She blushed and continued to suck on the finger as a hand slipped under the leg hole of her tartan rhumba panties .
" Let's see just how tight your little sissy pussy is then ? " . There was a snigger from behind him . "Tammy the little tartan sissy slut" another commented . Two hands were slowly pulling his panties down from behind and .........
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Many thrills n spills ahead for Tammy.

Tartan rhumba panties, never knew they existed.
Tartan rhumba panties seen in a souvenir shop in Edinburgh as well as haggis flavoured edible ones and penis shaped Edinburgh rock .
It must have taken quite some willpower to resist those offerings  Wink
Very popular with the Chinese and Americans I'm told .
When allowed I must head up to Edinburgh to check out the souvenir shops.
Gary now known as Gabby stood in front of aunty . She sat in her high backed easy chair . More like a throne smiling at him . Gianna the maid stood behind him he could smell her perfume and feel her sweet breath on his neck . Lean forward Gabby dear . His aunty said . He felt pressure between his shoulders from Gianna as he bent forward to be awarded a kiss in his forehead and cheeks . His aunty held his head and wiped off her lipstick with a dainty white lace hanky . She held his head as he felt Gianna Lift his dress at the back and pull his panties down to his knees . Ready to support our little lady . Aunty asked Gianna . Yes mam she said and Gabby felt Gianna's thumb penetrate his tight special place and cup his little balls . Gianna gently rotated her thumb in him as aunty wrapped her lacy hanky over Gabby's little clitty pop and started to masturbate him .