BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Her new baby .
He looked so ridiculous so overly dressed as to be almost a real life caricature of a baby girl . So much taffeta lace and silk . Bib ,bonnet and mittens all in lace trimmed pink satin . Too feminine to be female . Too infantilized to be a baby . Yet something pulled her inside and she wanted . No needed her baby . To hold . Love . Mother and care for him . Her maternal instincts unleashed and in full charge of them both as she guided his pretty little antique rose lipsticked lips to her nipple . That electricity between her nipple and his lips as he latched on . The warming contentment spreading through her breasts and down her stomach to her crotch . Those innocent trusting China blue eyes looking up at her as he nursed . She could never have realized just how complete she would feel at that moment . How much of a life changing and totally fulfilling emotionally and physically before she took the nanny position offered by Mrs Blake and her strange 16 yr old sissy son .

The rest is for others to add to . Take it in all directions and see where this story ends up .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Imagine if you will That quiet suburban home. You know the one. The white one with the garage and the nice garden. The apple tree in the back and the high garden fence giving a family privacy . This was the house young Dylan lived in with his mommy . Although now sixteen he looked younger and very pretty for a boy with his long blonde hair'
Dylan was a bright boy and a happy one at that with long blonde hair in a ponytail looking like a young Kurt Cobain. China blue eyes and a dazzling smile . He could brighten up anyone's day with a smile and a laugh .
The night it happened and mommy had been planning it for a good few months. It would be momentous for our young Dylan . Bedtime was the normal routine. His hot milk and cookie and off to bed. Kissed and tucked in by his mommy .
This time his milk and cookie had a little diazepam added and Dylan dozed straight off to a very relaxed sleep . He didn't wake up when mommy came into her room with Mrs. Douglas and Mrs. Blake from across the road .
The couple stood at the bottom of the bed silently Mrs. Blake fondling her breasts through her shiny satin purple blouse . Taking a handkerchief from her cleavage and a small bottle handed to her from Mrs. Douglas . Mommy gently put the unfolded handkerchief over angelic Dylan's face and dropped a few drops of the ether onto it . Young Dylan would be out all night now . Now the adults could have their fun with him . Feminizing and and dressing him in all the lovely baby clothes they had been buying for him over the last three months in peace and quiet .
What a lovely suburban dream - picked up and transported to sissyville  Wink
(01-05-2021, 09:10 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: What a lovely suburban dream - picked up and transported to sissyville  Wink

Thank you . I like writing little vignettes like this that will hopefully kick of the imagination into an enjoyable fantasy . Setting the scene and letting others run with it .
Bill, I agree with what Girlygirl wrote, but unfortunately I’m hopeless at writing stories, I admire yours and others gift.
Afp . As long as you enjoy them . That's the main thing .
Thanks Bill, yes I enjoy them.
He was the sissy baby bride . Short white satin and lace dress mid thigh . His lacy stocking tops and bulky nappy with white satin baby panties with rows and rows of Nottingham lace in tiers on his bottom . His little satin bib with baby bride embroidered in powder blue on it and his white lace gloves . His wrists tied together with a broad white lace ribbon tied in a big bow and clutching his bouquet of white peony roses and Little pale blue lace hanky with blue satin bows on it . His ankles hobbled with a short chain . Just enough for him to mince in his nappy down the isle .
The priestess stood in front of them in her latex finery and the groom barked happily and drooled on the floor . He wet his nappy when one of the sissy bridesmaids commented on how she couldn't wait to watch the nuptials later .
(01-15-2021, 03:52 PM)Bill Wrote: He was the sissy baby bride . Short white satin and lace dress mid thigh .  His lacy stocking tops and bulky nappy with white satin baby panties with rows and rows of Nottingham lace in tiers on his bottom . His little satin bib with baby bride embroidered in powder blue on it and his white lace gloves . His wrists tied together with a broad white lace ribbon tied in a big bow and clutching his bouquet of white peony roses and Little pale blue lace hanky with blue satin bows on it . His ankles hobbled with a short chain . Just enough for him to mince in his nappy down the isle .
The priestess stood in front of them in her latex finery and the groom barked happily and drooled on the floor . He wet his nappy when one of the sissy bridesmaids commented on how she couldn't wait to watch the nuptials later .

That's beautiful, i love the attention to detail and the pictures it paints in my head, thank you for posting it! x
If you like my vignettes just give me the thumbs up and i will write more of them .