BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day of the Week Panties
I've taken the plunge and bought myself a set of day of the week panties!

They fit me just fine

They are very girly and infantile, and wearing them, I feel not only like a girl but an immature little girl.  Very humiliating and satisfying at one and the same time.

Yours blushingly

Lottie
What a way to start off the new year, Lottie. I presume you are going to be a good sissy and wear each on the correct day?  Wink
What a wonderful way to bring in the New Year! This would seem to add another facet to wearing panties, constantly thinking about which "day" you are wearing, looking forward to the day you get to wear your fav ones, etc., etc. You go gurl!
Congratulations Lottie! Great that you found some that fit you well. It is awesome to be able to find very girly and infantile clothes in our size. Can you share a picture of them, or perhaps a link to where they can be purchased? Others might very well be interested in being inspired by your courage.
Bobbie-Sue
(01-01-2021, 06:07 PM)sgbf Wrote: Congratulations Lottie! Great that you found some that fit you well. It is awesome to be able to find very girly and infantile clothes in our size. Can you share a picture of them, or perhaps a link to where they can be purchased? Others might very well be interested in being inspired by your courage.

Certainly.  I bought them from Marks and Spencers online.  Day of the Week panties for ages 15-16 with extra stretch! I was a little worried they may not fit me, but those worries proved to be unfounded, and they really do fit me as well as my male unmentionables!

I'd be surprised if any 15 or 16 girl would wear them, as they look more suitable for a girl of 10 years younger!

Lottie