BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The lesbimale question ?
How many sissies out there feel themselves as identifying as mostly female yet would consider their sexuality as predominantly hetero sexual as in a preference for females .
The Lesbimale's as i think of them as a group .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(12-31-2020, 08:22 PM)Bill Wrote: identifying as mostly female yet would consider their sexuality as predominantly hetero sexual as in a preference for females .
If you're identifying as female and like women, that is not hetero.

Trans lesbians do exist.
(12-31-2020, 08:53 PM)zizy Wrote:
(12-31-2020, 08:22 PM)Bill Wrote: identifying as mostly female yet would consider their sexuality as predominantly hetero sexual as in a preference for females .
If you're identifying as female and like women, that is not hetero.

Trans lesbians do exist.

Thats basically what i was getting at though a male who feels emotionally and mentally female but doesn't want a genetically female body .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I’m the other way on if anything. I’ve modified my body in most respects to represent that of the female form and identify as such. The extent of the involved hormones is such though that I could now best be described as asexual.
i share a very discreet sissy gurl relationship with an ex-girlfriend and we share a very private lesbian girl/gurl relationship in her home and sometimes in public. We are in our early 60s!
(12-31-2020, 08:22 PM)Bill Wrote: How many sissies out there feel themselves as identifying as mostly female yet would consider their sexuality as predominantly hetero sexual as in a preference for females .
The Lesbimale's as i think of  them as a group .

I think I first heard this concept description some years ago used by Eddie izzard and instantly identified with it. Although not the "lesbimale" handle.

His words were "a lesbian trapped in a man's body" I think.
Mod on Chastity Mansion
I've always felt I was in the wrong body type but attracted to females, so a sissy lesbian.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
I privately identify as a lesbian male. I have known that since I was a teenager long ago. My mother knew intuitively. I enjoy "dressing" but my wife does not.
This may be a difficult one to see the proper final outcome, since any conclusion that is made might have various from the Female Masters involved --- and that being so how we as subordinate malettes would like to view ourselves IT SHOULD NOT BE  our decision.    It is up to WOMEN to define all constructs of how definitions to behavior and roles we are labeled as subordinate sex.