satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sissy Pinocchia
Gepeta was an Italian engineering student studying micro engineering. She loved tinkering with things in her grandfather's shop and still had the passion for dolls from her childhood. She enjoyed reconfiguring dolls to suit her, often implanting microchips in them to speak. Inserting phrases like, "Please make me pretty," and "I love being a girl." She planned to program more phrases but still, she needed something more challenging. Something more like the perfect life like robotic doll. 

Then one day, she met a cute boy. He had features which were almost doll like. Could he be her new experiment? Her new challenge? Could she program him to say phrases like her other dolls? What phrases should she program? What if he resists? So many choices. Such a challenge. She decided she just had to turn him into her sissy doll.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Somehow I get the impression that Pinnochia's nose isn't what grows when she lies ...
That sounds like an interesting project and one which I am sure will be a lot of fun. Just as long as she doesn’t treat him like a voodoo doll.  Wink
(12-30-2020, 04:21 PM)Daughterboy Wrote: Somehow I get the impression that Pinnochia's nose isn't what grows when she lies ...
Exactly what I was thinking. 
(12-30-2020, 05:28 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: That sounds like an interesting project and one which I am sure will be a lot of fun. Just as long as she doesn’t treat him like a voodoo doll.  Wink
Sure does sound like fun. Hopefully gentle coercion is used.