BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! New Member
Hello, everyone!

I was poking around the Google for petticoat stuff and found this website. I've had many crossdressing adventures in my life, but I've always fantasized about being made to dress girlishly in my youth. My mother never put me into girls' things aside from a handful of times in my older sister's panties (when I had not put my own boy's briefs into the wash) and once a fashion for my sister of new clothes my mom had bought for her. (And once teasing me holding up a little girl's dress to me in Sears right when the church music director walked up!).

But I always wished one day she would have decided she wanted me to dress cute and adorable in girls' clothes from now on, yet keeping me an obvious boy. I even knew of a way to maybe make something like happen but was too scared to try ... both for if it worked and if it backfired.

I look forward to exploring the forum and meeting all of you.

PS -- If you recognize the image I attached (my usual avatar), I am indeed the originator of the series it is taken from.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the forum, Daughterboy. You have certainly come to the right place to satisfy your fascination with petticoat punishment. The majority here have a keen interest in the subject (the testament to which you will find many discussions) and some - like me - can voice personal experience on the subject. 

Do feel free to contribute and I look forward to maybe engaging you in discussion on some of the many threads going forward.
Welcome Daughterboy. You’re in the right place. I emphasise with your desires. I love your avatar.
(12-28-2020, 03:18 AM)Daughterboy Wrote: Hello, everyone!

I was poking around the Google for petticoat stuff and found this website. I've had many crossdressing adventures in my life, but I've always fantasized about being made to dress girlishly in my youth. My mother never put me into girls' things aside from a handful of times in my older sister's panties (when I had not put my own boy's briefs into the wash) and once a fashion for my sister of new clothes my mom had bought for her. (And once teasing me holding up a little girl's dress to me in Sears right when the church music director walked up!).

But I always wished one day she would have decided she wanted me to dress cute and adorable in girls' clothes from now on, yet keeping me an obvious boy. I even knew of a way to maybe make something like happen but was too scared to try ... both for if it worked and if it backfired.

I look forward to exploring the forum and meeting all of you.

PS -- If you recognize the image I attached (my usual avatar), I am indeed the originator of the series it is taken from.
Hi Daughterboy

Welcome to the Forum.  It sounds like you'll fit in well with the rest of us girls here.  

Love

Lottie
Welcome Daughterboy, always great to meet new people, the more the merrier! Luv your avatar.