BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Play Date
This is a scenario I've been fantasising about for a while now, if it wasn't for Covid it might actually be a true story by now. 
Part One
Today was the day, he'd marked it on his calendar and had been counting down the days. They'd arranged to meet twice before and both times he'd backed out after an attack of cold feet. He couldn't cancel again, he might never have the chance to find out if this was really what he wanted. Besides that he'd been online for years, looking at pictures, joining forums, trying to find that one person who understood. How likely was it that he'd find someone else who matched so perfectly who lived so close by? 
They'd started talking online one afternoon and clicked instantly. Sharing pictures and scenarios they soon realised that they both enjoyed exactly the same things. This in itself was cause for celebration but when they realised they were less than an hour apart a whole new world of possibilities opened up. 
His new friend was much more experienced than him and had met quite a few people before so he was the first to suggest meeting up. He'd agreed instantly but then doubts set in, it was a trap, it was too dangerous, what was he thinking. He'd cancelled and made an excuse and they went back to chatting like before but the seed had been planted. He thought about it constantly, couldn't get it out of his head. He was the one who suggested trying again, he could do this, he had to do this. It was two days before they were due to meet when he cancelled the second time, more lame excuses, more guilt. It was months before they talked about it again, he confessed all his fears and anxieties and by the time they'd talked it through he knew what was going to happen. He was going to go on a play date with another sissy. 
It sounded so ridiculous when he said it out loud. He was straight, he loved women, worshipped them, but the thought of being dressed in his prettiest, frilliest dress with another man dressed the same way drove him wild. He packed his bag carefully the night before, he knew he'd be nervous in the morning and he didn't want to forget anything. He took one last deep breath and left for the train station. 
As the train pulled away the butterflies really kicked in, he felt like he would burst with excitement. It was really going to happen, his first ever play date. 

I'll post the next part later if anyone is interested in what happens next xx
A great part one and would love to read part two. I would have butterflies in my tummy going on a play date.
(12-26-2020, 01:23 PM)afp Wrote: A great part one and would love to read part two. I would have butterflies in my tummy going on a play date.
Thanks afp! I'm glad you like it so far! I'm not much of a writer so it's nice to hear if people like my ramblings. I'll try and do part two soon, I've lots of ideas I just need to get them in order.
Don't you just love that butterflies feeling? Whenever I would visit Auntie I would have them all the way, one of the many things I miss xx
Yes Satin Jessie I love the butterflies feeling.
Satin Jessie, Great start for someone who's "not much of a writer!" And the more you write, the "more of a writer" you'll be(come). Can't wait to hear more about this adventure since you've got so many ideas, luv to hear how they "play" out.
(12-26-2020, 03:08 PM)GinaV Wrote: Satin Jessie, Great start for someone who's "not much of a writer!" And the more you write, the "more of a writer" you'll be(come). Can't wait to hear more about this adventure since you've got so many ideas, luv to hear how they "play" out.
Thanks Gina, hopefully I'll get part two done soon.x
A great opener; I look forward to reading the follow up - and hope we soon reach a situation where it might become reality for you.  Wink