BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy Christmas
And what girly presents might this sissy receive to make it a very Sissy Christmas?  The possibilities are endless.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I love it and it looks like sissy already got one beautiful dress as an early Christmas present from her friend or for herself.
If she gets another dress like that she will be one very happy sissy, that is for sure.  Wink
I always make sure my sweet hubby only has feminine gifts under the tree.......  It is soo fun seeing him open each gift and seeing the feminine response he is required to give.   when we have a private moment i will have him show me each gift and model it if able and tell me how that gift will be used or worn and why he loves it.........
What treats was he the lucky beneficiary of this year?
no gift, just dressed all day everyday over Christmas. Two new dresses on the way by tomorrow's post.
SissysWife, That sounds like sooo much fun, especially if there are others in attendance who can add to the "ooohs and aaahs" as the sissy opens or shows off their presents.
(12-29-2020, 03:19 PM)GinaV Wrote: SissysWife, That sounds like sooo much fun, especially if there are others in attendance who can add to the "ooohs and aaahs" as the sissy opens or shows off their presents.

I do a gift exchange with wine and appetizers with my select and trusted gf's that know about my sweetie....
Great time of year to show him off.  We exhange gifts  as he serves and plays hostess then at the end we have him open his gifts from each of us which often requires some modeling.......  can be quite entertaining after a few glasses of fine wine..
Do I presume the wine is restricted to you or is the sissy allowed to partake? If the former, I suspect the experience is somewhat different for him.  Wink