BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Drama Club Play
Stephen was a troubled youth. Try as he might, he never seemed to fit in. Picked on by the other boys and girls for being small and timid. Entering his high school years, he grew his hair long as an act of rebellion. Things seemed to only get worse as his body didn’t mature and, with long hair, he began to look more like a teen girl. 

His grades were poor and he seemed often distracted. A school counselor suggested joining an extra curricular activity, perhaps the drama club. And so, he did. He grew to like the club environment. Everyone got to practice being someone else, trying various roles. They took turns rehearsing the roles in the upcoming school play, based on a German fairy tale. Stephen soon found he was more comfortable when practicing the female roles.  The drama club teacher noticed this as well, as did a few of the girls.

Soon, it was time for the students to decide which role to audition for. The girls encouraged Stephen to audition for one of the female roles. But which one? There were several. The girls decided on a role that had no speaking part. It required just being in one scene, to look pretty and carry a tray of drinks to a table. The girls said they would help Stephen prepare for the audition. Before he knew it, he had agreed.

That weekend, the girls had Stephen come by Mary’s house. They had collected everything he would need, panties, bra, a peasant dress, petticoat, tights, heels, and an apron. They had him dress and then all three of them worked on his hair, nails and makeup. After Mary had set his hair in curlers and while Brenda and Monica worked on his makeup and nails, Stephen felt a strange sensation as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. Was it really him? The girls even commented how feminine he looked already. When they finished, Stephan was led him to a full length mirror and told to turn and twirl. They all laughed as his curly hair and skirt flew out during the twirls. Stephen suddenly felt feminine and like one of the girls. The girls glowed with pride at their transformation. They said the look suited him better.

The girls decided, from now on, to refer to Stephan as Stephanie. They had Stephanie practice walking in high heels, instructing “her” on balance and posture. Next, Stephanie had to practice walking and carrying a tray with glasses. At one point, Mary angrily shouted, “Stephanie, be careful! If you break any of my mother’s glasses you’ll regret it!” That seemed to prompt the other girls to become a bit more bossy. Brenda and Monica stood at opposite ends of the room, with hands on hips, as Stephanie walked nervously back and forth between them, while Mary continued instructing on how to walk like a girl.

The training continued with Stephanie being taught how to sit properly, how to walk while carrying a purse on “her” arm, how to stand like a girl, and even feminine mannerisms. The girls seemed to take great enjoyment in administering the training, often suppressing their giggles in between shouting instructions. They told him it was for his own good as he should just stop pretending to be a boy.

After several hours, the girls declared victory and said Stephanie should finally become one of the girls and should audition for the part of the German waitress. Mary then added, “I think you’re going to enjoy dress rehearsals,” as they all giggled.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Absolutely love the poster Michaela, Stephanie really does look perfect. Why am I gushing, slightly younger than our protagonist here at the time and on more than one occasion I played a female non speaking role in a school play. I feigned reluctance, but of course loved the whole experience. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the amount of helpers on the mannerisms and dressing, so not sure now good or bad I was.
What a brilliant scenario- I suspect this will prove to be but the very beginning for Stephanie- once one is accepted in such an environment there is no going back to how things were.  Big Grin
(12-24-2020, 05:30 PM)afp Wrote: Absolutely love the poster Michaela, Stephanie really does look perfect. Why am I gushing, slightly younger than our protagonist here at the time and on more than one occasion I played a female non speaking role in a school play. I feigned reluctance, but of course loved the whole experience. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the amount of helpers on the mannerisms and dressing, so not sure now good or bad I was.
I recall you sharing that experience before. So glad this brought back fond memories again. I think many sissies would enjoy wearing a dirndl, given the chance.
(12-24-2020, 05:39 PM)Michaela Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 05:30 PM)afp Wrote: Absolutely love the poster Michaela, Stephanie really does look perfect. Why am I gushing, slightly younger than our protagonist here at the time and on more than one occasion I played a female non speaking role in a school play. I feigned reluctance, but of course loved the whole experience. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the amount of helpers on the mannerisms and dressing, so not sure now good or bad I was.
I recall you sharing that experience before. So glad this brought back fond memories again. I think many sissies would enjoy wearing a dirndl, given the chance.

Sure would enjoy wearing a drndl. Am also sure the underwear and shoes would be too. I know there’s special meanings to how the belt is tied and positioned, is there some special things to know about the appropriate footwear, another post?
(12-24-2020, 05:38 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: What a brilliant scenario- I suspect this will prove to be but the very beginning for Stephanie- once one is accepted in such an environment there is no going back to how things were.  Big Grin
I agree. Once you feel feminine, you have to make it genuine.