satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy Romper Suit
Hi everyone.

During the first lock-down I was able to purchase an interesting sissy outfit: A Satin Romper Suit. Let me describe it - this one-piece outfit has a zip at the back. The bodice is pale pink, whilst the short sleeves and bloomer-style legs are white. The cuffs and edging around the bottom of the legs are pale pink. The outfit has a white peter Pan collar. There is lace trimming around the collar, the cuffs, the edge of the legs as well as around the waist. (The latter also has a little Satin bow). The outfit has a very sissy look to it. (The sort of clothing that a Dominant Female  could use to humiliate a male and deflate his ego.).

I have worn the Romper Suit with a pair of 'Boots' Pull-up Pants. (e.g. "Nappy Pants) as well as a pair of white cotton ankle socks with lace trimming. A pair of black 'Mary Jane' shoes with Velcro fastening, and my red, curly "Annie" wig completed the outfit. Whilst dressed in it , I suck a dummy and cuddle my teddy-bear. (I feel like a total Sissy Toddler!). I love my outfit, even though the small zip can be a bit fiddly. The Romper Suit had to be shipped from China, so there was a bit of a wait. (But well worth it!)

Although I can't show you a photo of it, I can direct you to the Amazon website where there is an image of it. The brand to look for is "iFiel". (Or something like that).

Because of the new Tier 4 restrictions coming in from Boxing Day, I may not be able to get onto the Forum for a while, as I am having to use a Library computer and have been furloughed. So let me take the opportunity to wish all my fellow sissies a "Merry Christmas" and a "Happy New Year". Take care and please stay safe.  Smile
iefiel is the spelling with sizes upto XXL or 39.5 chest ? I'm a 44/46

Sad to hear you'll be offline for a while
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
Sissie Leslie, I never saw a satin romper, this one is beautiful, then plus your well chosen accessories, is a very cute look. I am also very sorry you and others are locked down and out of work. Even worse I am sure is you and others for various reasons are missing from the forum for a while, hopefully all back soon when they can.