BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas
Feliz Navidad a todas las mujeres superiores del foro, ya todos los hombres con faldas sumisas a la superioridad femenina.

Una reverencia a todas las mujeres y un cálido abrazo a todos los hombres de falda.
Hold your little skirt GirlBoy, because if not the girls will see your panties with ruffles
Algoriano1, that’s a great Christmas message and could easily be the new mantra for us all. Thanks.
(12-24-2020, 05:50 PM)afp Wrote: Algoriano1, that’s a great Christmas message and could easily be the new mantra for us all. Thanks.

Thanks to you, and to you for being there.  I have learned a lot by reading the forum.  I'm not one of those who write the most, but I feel like I belong here.  And about the mantra, that is my wish for all men in the world, feminization and submission to superior women.  Merry Christmas afp
Hold your little skirt GirlBoy, because if not the girls will see your panties with ruffles
A very merry (and feminine) Christmas to you both.  Big Grin