satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Chore Punishment
House Chore Punishment:

Hello beautifulĀ people. I hope everyone is doing well, staying safe, staying healthy, and living life to the fullest!

Well, Marcus made it through a whole 2 months before he had to be punished again. He was warned the next time he acts up, is argumentative, or shows any sign of chauvinistic misogynistic behavior he would be doing house chores in nothing but one of his male T-shirts and a pair (of his choosing) of his new panties he had to purchase all by himself.

The day came quite early when I overheard a phone conversation, he was having with one of his friends. I do not of the content of this convo but what I heard was all I needed to hear.

ā€œShe is such a bonehead bi*ch! Where she really needs to be is in the kitchen!ā€

Well, again, that was ALL I needed to hear. I happen to be walking by his room at that very moment and barged in there. He looked at me like a deer in the headlights while holding the phone to his ear.

After a little back and forth argument between the two of us I used the threat I still hold over him which is control of his phone and car. (both which I pay for since he is in school full time).Ā  His phone call was over, and he was handing over his device and I already knew where his car keys were to hang on to.Ā  I told him it was time for housework for 3 hours in his ā€œworkā€ outfit and then paused to see if he remembered what that outfit was.

The shirt he was currently wearing was what he had to keep on, no matter how long or short it was and unfortunately for him, it was an older shirt that he has basically outgrew and just kept it for lounging around the house. It barely stopped at his waist. I brought in his bag girly undies he bought and laid them out on his bed and had him to choose one to wear and come out when he is ready to start work. I also had purchased some women crew style socks to wear as well. I knew he was going to hate this as ALL his man underwear and socks are dark in colors ā€“ black, grey, etc, so, wearing a colorful bright pair of ladies underwear and socks was going to be so fun to see him uncomfortable in them. Also, howĀ different these must have felt compare to his long baggy boxer shorts!Ā 

About 10 min later he finally came out and he was now clad in small black/grey shirt as a top and white cotton bikini cut panties that styled pink and blue flowers as his bottoms. To complete his attire, he had female socks on that had pink edging on the toes and heel. He looked hilarious but quite cute!

I made some silly chores for him to do, nothing that really needed to be done but just things to make him bend over a lot, stand on his toes and reach for things, and just move around a lot so his panties would constantly be showing. He tried all day to pull his shirt down to cover but it was no use. He chose that shirt to wear that day, he should have thought of that!Ā 

Of course, I snuck in a few photos while I had him clean up the guest room. Again, I just told him to do things that really did not count as cleaning, but I was just making for good photos! His last assignment was to stand in the corner for only 10 min andĀ he fussed the entire time!Ā 

Take care loves!

-Valerie Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-ValerieĀ Ā  Heart
Brilliant - on the face of it a straightforward punishment and yet one Iā€™m quite sure he will be eager not to have to repeat.
Yes, that's a clever punishment. A great punishment chore, especially dressed like this, would be scrubbing floors on hands and knees with that pretty pair of panties bobbing up and down.
(12-22-2020, 09:35 AM)Cindy Wrote: Yes, that's a clever punishment. A great punishment chore, especially dressed like this, would be scrubbing floors on hands and knees with that pretty pair of panties bobbing up and down.

I imagine that would be a very embarrassing chore for him to do. Thanks for the idea!

(12-22-2020, 06:16 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: Brilliant - on the face of it a straightforward punishment and yet one Iā€™m quite sure he will be eager not to have to repeat.

One would think so but heĀ seemsĀ to sneak inĀ bad behavior when Iā€™m not around, I was fortunate to catch him thisĀ time around.
-ValerieĀ Ā  Heart
Maybe he secretly enjoys it and is pushing you for that reasonĀ  WinkĀ thereā€™re certainly many that do.Ā 

If not, he will no doubt come to regret his actions at some stage when the ante gets ramped up.Ā  Big Grin
(12-22-2020, 07:00 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Maybe he secretly enjoys it and is pushing you for that reasonĀ  WinkĀ thereā€™re certainly many that do.Ā 

If not, he will no doubt come to regret his actions at some stage when the ante gets ramped up.Ā  Big Grin

I have the feeling he is not doing it deliberately but I suppose there is always that chance.

I do know that even when he started his chores he was still being boisterous to me but when I threatened to call his sister over to see his new attire he was quiet the rest of the time. I held her number on speed dial and showed him every time he passed me.
-ValerieĀ Ā  Heart
Indeed, very often the threat of being known to wear (or to have worn female clothing) is a greater source of fear than actually having to wear the clothing itself - and it is by these means often that the male is coerced into further femininity.Ā  Wink
Wink 
That is quite a nice pair of panties he is wearing, did you say they were from his supply which he purchased?Ā  Just wearing these for punishment time seems like a waste of good looking under ware to me so maybe you should start to take some of his "regular" things every time he misbehaves, and soon he will have nothing but these great looking panties to wear daily.
Big GrinĀ Panties forever Heart
(01-25-2021, 04:42 PM)deewet Wrote: That is quite a nice pair of panties he is wearing, did you say they were from his supply which he purchased?Ā  Just wearing these for punishment time seems like a waste of good looking under ware to me so maybe you should start to take some of his "regular" things every time he misbehaves, and soon he will have nothing but these great looking panties to wear daily.

Yes- that is one of the pair he chose himself. I like your idea and will keep it in mind. Heā€™s been well behaved lately cause I told him he would be given tougher chores and he would need to wear a different pair without one of his shirts on as well.
-ValerieĀ Ā  Heart