ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Social Order
Susan was an avid follower of the progressive woman's movement and knew the only way to change the course of society was to have a Female-Led Society. A society in which all males learn to adhere to feminine principles in a new social order. She begins putting the principles in place in her own home and buys her son his first bra.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A proud moment for all "woke" mothers.  A question is should the sissified daddy take his girlie boi to be fitted for his first bra or should the superior female take her sonny boi?  Then just have sissy daddi be the first to proudly hook it in back and show him how to adjust the cups?

So many decisions!!
I am sure all the founder members will be there to watch the boy being put into his first pantie bra set by his mother, and afterwards I am sure he will be getting plenty of hugs and kisses afterwards as he is welcomed into his new life.
A great vision, Michaela - and of course the underwear is but the very first step. With the other clothing and activities which will later accompany this, the males will soon realise that contrary to their centuries long pretence to the contrary, it is in fact a role they were born for.
I think it’s better to move to a Female Controlled Society. Not just Led...
I am sure he will make a lovely virgin bride for a lucky lady.
(12-21-2020, 06:24 PM)SissysWife Wrote: A proud moment for all "woke" mothers.  A question is should the sissified daddy take his girlie boi to be fitted for his first bra or should the superior female take her sonny boi?  Then just have sissy daddi be the first to proudly hook it in back and show him how to adjust the cups?

So many decisions!!

My thoughts are that the three should go together to get junior his first bra.  Mother, dressed in her comfortable slacks and shirt would drive the two sissies.  Daddi and son would be appropriately attired in matching mini dresses with nylons and hi heels.  Full makeup, and of course, they would be carrying their matching purses.  After the fitting, Mother would Treat her sissies to an Ice Cream, at a stand that is aside a Softball field where the Girls were playing Games.  The two sissies would be put on Display for the Pleasure of all the Women.  The Rightful place for the New Age Male, Totally Feminized in a cute dress and dainty nylons and heels, while Women are Competing and taking on the Dominant and Competitive Roles!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
(01-17-2021, 07:15 PM)Patti59 Wrote:
(12-21-2020, 06:24 PM)SissysWife Wrote: A proud moment for all "woke" mothers.  A question is should the sissified daddy take his girlie boi to be fitted for his first bra or should the superior female take her sonny boi?  Then just have sissy daddi be the first to proudly hook it in back and show him how to adjust the cups?

So many decisions!!

My thoughts are that the three should go together to get junior his first bra.  Mother, dressed in her comfortable slacks and shirt would drive the two sissies.  Daddi and son would be appropriately attired in matching mini dresses with nylons and hi heels.  Full makeup, and of course, they would be carrying their matching purses.  After the fitting, Mother would Treat her sissies to an Ice Cream, at a stand that is aside a Softball field where the Girls were playing Games.  The two sissies would be put on Display for the Pleasure of all the Women.  The Rightful place for the New Age Male, Totally Feminized in a cute dress and dainty nylons and heels, while Women are Competing and taking on the Dominant and Competitive Roles!
Love how you think Patti!  We are of like mind!
[Image: 7f07b8c938e35ec9ba692871e77bc9ea.jpg]
(01-17-2021, 07:36 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 07:15 PM)Patti59 Wrote:

So many decisions!!

Love how you think Patti!  We are of like mind!
[Image: 7f07b8c938e35ec9ba692871e77bc9ea.jpg]

Hi SissysWife!

YES, we do think the same,  Female Empowerment is Growing, and Rightfully so!  The Women NEED to Take Control and Feminized their males.  The Breadwinners and Leaders need to be the Woman, the men and boys need to be housewives and "helpers"!  I hope that you and your sissy are doing well.

Hope to see you at the New Age Lifestyle as well.  We have had some really Good Postings this past week.  Female Power is Awesome.  We need to get the Word out as much as pssible!

Patti
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
Females are the most capable leaders in any relationship.
Respectfully, Legwear