BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proving obedience and submission
Do any other sissies have specific requirements for demonstrating submission? 
Are they different in private and in public settings?

When visiting my Mistress, she has several routines that are required in order to demonstrate submission. Some are for private spaces, and others are done in more public circumstances, and I am required to read attend to her, and read her signals, to know how to respond. 
1. Quickly taping her right heel, signifies I am to kneel at her feet, until permitted to stand. Used both in private a public, it can also include being verbally berated.
2. Purse tapping, means I am to hold her purse as if it were mine, usually until noticed by someone for the purpose of embarrassment or humiliation. Sometimes, I must take items out of her purse, while she uses them, to show I am attending to her needs.
Feminized and serving my Mistress.
(12-19-2020, 10:04 PM)Sissysaralynn Wrote: Do any other sissies have specific requirements for demonstrating submission? 
Are they different in private and in public settings?

When visiting my Mistress, she has several routines that are required in order to demonstrate submission. Some are for private spaces, and others are done in more public circumstances, and I am required to read attend to her, and read her signals, to know how to respond. 
1. Quickly taping her right heel, signifies I am to kneel at her feet, until permitted to stand. Used both in private a public, it can also include being verbally berated.
2. Purse tapping, means I am to hold her purse as if it were mine, usually until noticed by someone for the purpose of embarrassment or humiliation. Sometimes, I must take items out of her purse, while she uses them, to show I am attending to her needs.
Sissysaralynn, a few silent signals I've received include:
- placing her right foot slightly to the rear and toe pointed down was a signal for me to curtsy
- placing her right foot forward was a signal for me to kneel before her and kiss it
- placing her right foot upward, while seated, was a signal for me to remove her shoe or boot
- slightly lifting an empty glass or cup up was a signal for me to fill it
- placing her hand over a package or bag was a signal for me to pick it up and carry it
- dangling a hair brush outward from her hand, while seated, was a signal to brush her hair
- tapping a hair brush or paddle onto her palm was a signal to prepare for a spanking
There were many more, as each superior female I've served has had their own unique signals, all of which required immediate action on my part or risk discipline
Quite a skilled role then - I imagine you had more than your fair share of faux pas getting your head around all those etiquette rules.