BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Now The Wife
Although John was very effeminate, Cynthia thought she married the man of her dreams. He didn't mind doing the housework and enjoyed cooking her meals. Being a professional and assertive woman, she quickly assumed the role as head of the household while John, submissive and weak, took on the traditional female household duties. To Cynthia, it just seemed like the appropriate arrangement. But something was still wrong. If John acts like a wife, why not dress him as one? Cynthia knows he cannot say no to her, Johnna is created. After all, having a sissy wife is a happy life.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very logical situation and I absolutely love your paraphrase of a well known saying.
I am sure while Cynthia’s at work; her John is cleaning up the house and preparing the evening meal, it’s only when he gets a call from Cynthia telling him that she is going to be home very late so not to wait up. John sits on the sofa dabbing the tears form his eyes he had spent all day preparing the lovely meal and now it will be ruined, he runs upstairs and lays on the bed sobbing.
Twenty miles away Cynthia is being led up the stairs by the hand of an elderly but muscular Gentleman, they stop outside the door, look at each other then hug with a passionate kiss before entering the hotel room.
A great image and of course it is so much easier to act like a wife when wearing dresses; there are so many wifely acts simply can’t come so naturally while wearing trousers
It is soo true the dress makes the man.  In my early training of my husband I found there was no comparison of the effect and results of his training when i had him do a womanly task when dressed as a male (even with proper lingerie under) as compared to his work when dressed as a proper wife ...  The attire I believe allows him to accept that what he is doing should be done properly and completely!  I also believe it salves the male ego a bit more into believing his is being "forced" into acting as a female rather than having to admit he is doing so on his own to please the superior female....   These are minor differences that make a big difference in the end result.  When training a male you must be very generous, effusive and open with your praise and rewards and you will achieve the capitulation, feminization and total servitude you deserve!
(12-21-2020, 08:41 PM)SissysWife Wrote: It is soo true the dress makes the man.  In my early training of my husband I found there was no comparison of the effect and results of his training when i had him do a womanly task when dressed as a male (even with proper lingerie under) as compared to his work when dressed as a proper wife ...  The attire I believe allows him to accept that what he is doing should be done properly and completely!  I also believe it salves the male ego a bit more into believing his is being "forced" into acting as a female rather than having to admit he is doing so on his own to please the superior female....   These are minor differences that make a big difference in the end result.  When training a male you must be very generous, effusive and open with your praise and rewards and you will achieve the capitulation, feminization and total servitude you deserve!

Such wise words SissysWife.

Although Mistress has me in dresses and skirts most of the time, even when not outwardly attired, my corset and lingerie remind me of my true status, so of course I still serve her to the best of my ability.
However, I much prefer being fully dressed and feeling the swish of my skirts as I work.
Fully with you there, Sarah. There was a time in my youth when such attire was to be avoided at all cost, but having matured I wouldn’t be without my skirts and dresses.
(12-19-2020, 05:13 PM)Michaela Wrote: Although John was very effeminate, Cynthia thought she married the man of her dreams. He didn't mind doing the housework and enjoyed cooking her meals. Being a professional and assertive woman, she quickly assumed the role as head of the household while John, submissive and weak, took on the traditional female household duties. To Cynthia, it just seemed like the appropriate arrangement. But something was still wrong. If John acts like a wife, why not dress him as one? Cynthia knows he cannot say no to her, Johnna is created. After all, having a sissy wife is a happy life.

Many women are better at their jobs than men, and some men would make better housewives than their female partners, and if he wants to dress the part, then why not?  Some of us actually look better as women than as guys!

Love

Lottie