ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reminders
A sissy needs frequent reminders of who they really are. Bratty girls seem to know what's best for a sissy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It certainly looks like a lesson he will not soon forget.  Big Grin
That reminds me of my first spanking over my mother’s friends lap while I was wearing her daughter’s nightdress and knickers, the actual humiliation of my mother watching my bare bottom being smacked was worse than the actual spanking itself.
(12-19-2020, 05:02 PM)jochmo60 Wrote: That reminds me of my first spanking over my mother’s friends lap while I was wearing her daughter’s nightdress and knickers, the actual humiliation of my mother watching my bare bottom being smacked was worse than the actual spanking itself.
Thank you for sharing. Always interesting when a third party gets involved in our discipline. I'm sure many sissies have similar humiliating tales.
(12-19-2020, 05:18 PM)Michaela Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 05:02 PM)jochmo60 Wrote: That reminds me of my first spanking over my mother’s friends lap while I was wearing her daughter’s nightdress and knickers, the actual humiliation of my mother watching my bare bottom being smacked was worse than the actual spanking itself.
Thank you for sharing. Always interesting when a third party gets involved in our discipline. I'm sure many sissies have similar humiliating tales.
I was just glad that her daughter was sent on an errand to her Aunties and wasnt there at the time.
(12-19-2020, 01:57 PM)Michaela Wrote: A sissy needs frequent reminders of who they really are. Bratty girls seem to know what's best for a sissy.
Bratty girls and Mothers both know what is best for a sissy.   I accepted that I'm a failure as a male long ago and need to be an obedient, submissive sissy.
Tight well boned corset shoul works fine. Strong back support, no moves in it. Reduced breath. And painful for strong presure, nonstop. Tears are alowed Smile

Also its good to use straightjacket over it for more protection.
FLAG: BDSM ADULT BABY
(02-19-2021, 02:04 PM)ShameBoyChastityDiaper Wrote: Tight well boned corset shoul works fine. Strong back support, no moves in it. Reduced breath. And painful for strong presure, nonstop. Tears are alowed Smile

That simply sounds like an improperly worn corset.