satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Whispers
Sissies often order their items on-line to avoid the potential embarrassment of buying them in person. Sometimes, a bratty girl will force her sissy to take the plunge and buy things in person and even ask for assistance from a sales clerk. This heightens the possibility of embarrassment and humiliation. A sissy will try their best to be passable but sometimes the inevitable still happens.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Every sissy needs that experience occasionally- and if they can only get past their embarrassment there is plenty of fun to be had. 

Plus, buying on line is very much a lottery where sizing is concerned  Wink
(12-19-2020, 01:22 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Every sissy needs that experience occasionally- and if they can only get past their embarrassment there is plenty of fun to be had. 

Plus, buying on line is very much a lottery where sizing is concerned  Wink
Funny, I was told that before. And, I thought she was just saying it to help me rationalize taking the risk.  Smile
And some Mistresses add other elements such as reciting a specific request to the sales associate, or handing them a note "from Mistress," engaging the sales associate in questions about styles and colors, and/or having the sales associate use sissy's phone to photograph the purchase and send it to Mistress, and on and on, there are so many ways to add humiliation/excitement to the shopping expedition. Thank-you for another great cover. Yes, the whispering whenever a "man" enters the Womens' department or lingerie section of a store, the Women who work there can spot a sissy in a second!
The poor sissy on the book cover is very unfortunate to be clocked, though I like that his mistress brought him there.
The whispers and giggles are part of what a sissy must endure to please his mistress or wife or mummy.  I often make it known to the clerks who we are shopping for.  The vast majority are professional about it and you can see they enjoy his embarrassment too..   Some will even start teasing in a nice way like calling him honey or sweetie.  My sissy wants to tell me he hates the experience  but at the end of the day when i check his panties i always find them spotted....
(12-19-2020, 11:24 PM)SissysWife Wrote: The whispers and giggles are part of what a sissy must endure to please his mistress or wife or mummy.  I often make it known to the clerks who we are shopping for.  The vast majority are professional about it and you can see they enjoy his embarrassment too..   Some will even start teasing in a nice way like calling him honey or sweetie.  My sissy wants to tell me he hates the experience  but at the end of the day when i check his panties i always find them spotted....

Very true.
(12-19-2020, 11:24 PM)SissysWife Wrote: The whispers and giggles are part of what a sissy must endure to please his mistress or wife or mummy.  I often make it known to the clerks who we are shopping for.  The vast majority are professional about it and you can see they enjoy his embarrassment too..   Some will even start teasing in a nice way like calling him honey or sweetie.  My sissy wants to tell me he hates the experience  but at the end of the day when i check his panties i always find them spotted....

I haven't noticed the whispers. When I started buying my sissy clothing, I was as secretive as
I could be. I have found that shopping is much better when I've been open and honest about it.

Almost all the clerks have been professional and helpful with me. Once, I was admiring a silk dress
in a store I went to regularly. A few days later I returned and asked if they had one in my size that
I did not see on the rack. She said yes, that they had put it aside for me. That blew my mind! That
they would do that for me without me asking, really made me feel good!

I also enjoy when the cashier folds my panties at the register. It almost never happens anymore.
Mommy likes to take me shopping. I remember the time she took me to mall and we went to Victoria secrets. Mommy always holds my hand like a juvenile when we enter the store.                    When you go to Victoria's it doesn't take long for a sales girl to approach.                                                                                                                                      Salesgirl: May I help you ? Mommy: My husband is looking for some nice leggings to wear.I don't know whether he takes a medium or large.             SalesgirlSadsmirks) Well I would say a large but I will measure his waist. Yes definitely  a large . Come with me honey ,we have a nice collection of leggings.                                                                  Mommy: come on dear let's follow the nice salesgirl.                                                                       Salesgirl:Honey this legging is our best seller it very soft and stretchy and high waisted and a skinny leg. Will you be wearing anything over your leggings honey.                                                     Me : well I don't know .                                                Mommy: excuse my husband he is a bit shy. No he will not be wearing anything over his leggings but he will be wearing high heels.                                                                                                                    Salesgirl giggles: Oh I see.                                       Mommy: We will take the all black and the other leggings with the pink band around the waist. That will fit nice and tight around his little bottom.                                                                         Salesgirl smiling: Yes it Will . Honey can I interest you in a bra and maybe matching panties.We have some nice sale right now.           Me: not today ma'am.                                                 Mommy: Did I give you permission to say no to this nice lady that has been very helpful. You are going to get a spanking when we get home.         Salesgirl giggles and put her hand against her mouth : "Oh My.                                                             Mommy: May we have a business card my husband will be in need of some more panties for sure soon and he only wears bras at home but maybe he could use one more bra.                   Salesgirl: OK follow me to the register.                                                                                                         We left the store and I was so embarrassed. Mommy can be very strict in public.
(04-27-2021, 02:47 PM)Dena Wrote:

I haven't noticed the whispers. When I started buying my sissy clothing, I was as secretive as
I could be. I have found that shopping is much better when I've been open and honest about it.

Almost all the clerks have been professional and helpful with me. Once, I was admiring a silk dress
in a store I went to regularly. A few days later I returned and asked if they had one in my size that
I did not see on the rack. She said yes, that they had put it aside for me. That blew my mind! That

I also enjoy when the cashier folds my panties at the register. It almost never happens anymore.
That blew my mind! That

Good keen observant customer service - he will be back - - - - - 

Instead of buying the panties at Wal*Mart and just throwing the panties into a plastic bag after scanning - - -
I like Victoria's Secret where each panty is laid out on tissue paper wrapped and folded and placed in an
appropriate bag - at least that is what I remember about shopping at VS - unless times have changed.

With Wal*Mart take care that your dainty frilly ruffled panties if not prewrapped doesn't come in contact
with some soiling otherwise purchase from another department i.e grocery produce - potting soil from the
nursery department etc. - - - at least put into a separate bag - Lord the amount of plastic bags used by Wal*Mart
what is one more !

(04-27-2021, 07:52 PM)Pantywaist husband Wrote:
Mommy likes to take me shopping. I remember the time she took me to mall and we went to Victoria secrets. Mommy always holds my hand like a juvenile when we enter the store.                    When you go to Victoria's it doesn't take long for a sales girl to approach.                                                                                                                                      Salesgirl: May I help you ? Mommy: My husband is looking for some nice leggings to wear.I don't know whether he takes a medium or large.             SalesgirlSadsmirks) Well I would say a large but I will measure his waist. Yes definitely  a large . Come with me honey ,we have a nice collection of leggings.                                                                  Mommy: come on dear let's follow the nice salesgirl.                                                                       Salesgirl:Honey this legging is our best seller it very soft and stretchy and high waisted and a skinny leg. Will you be wearing anything over your leggings honey.                                                     Me : well I don't know .                                                Mommy: excuse my husband he is a bit shy. No he will not be wearing anything over his leggings but he will be wearing high heels.                                                                                                                    Salesgirl giggles: Oh I see.                                       Mommy: We will take the all black and the other leggings with the pink band around the waist. That will fit nice and tight around his little bottom.                                                                         Salesgirl smiling: Yes it Will . Honey can I interest you in a bra and maybe matching panties.We have some nice sale right now.           Me: not today ma'am.                                                 Mommy: Did I give you permission to say no to this nice lady that has been very helpful. You are going to get a spanking when we get home.         Salesgirl giggles and put her hand against her mouth : "Oh My.                                                             Mommy: May we have a business card my husband will be in need of some more panties for sure soon and he only wears bras at home but maybe he could use one more bra.                   Salesgirl: OK follow me to the register.                                                                                                         We left the store and I was so embarrassed. Mommy can be very strict in public.
Good golly another post to edit snip splice to put into readable order - - - - 

Mommy likes to take me shopping.
I remember the time she took me to mall and we went to Victoria's secrets.
Mommy always holds my hand like a juvenile when we enter the store.

When you go to Victoria's it doesn't take long for a sales girl to approach.

Salesgirl:
May I help you ?

Mommy:
My husband is looking for some nice leggings to wear.
I don't know whether he takes a medium or large.

SalesgirlSadsmirks)
Well I would say a large but I will measure his waist.
Yes definitely a large.
Come with me honey we have a nice collection of leggings.

Mommy:
Come on dear let's follow the nice salesgirl.

Salesgirl:
Honey this legging is our best seller it very soft
and stretchy and high waisted and a skinny leg.
Will you be wearing anything over your leggings honey.                                                     

Me:
Well I don't know.

Mommy:
Excuse my husband he is a bit shy.
No he will not be wearing anything over his leggings but he will be wearing high heels.

Salesgirl giggles:
Oh I see.                                       

Mommy:
We will take the all black and the other leggings with the pink band around the waist.
That will fit nice and tight around his little bottom.

Salesgirl smiling:
Yes it Will.
Honey can I interest you in a bra and maybe matching panties.
We have some nice sale right now.

Me:
Not today ma'am.

Mommy:
Did I give you permission to say no to this nice lady that has been very helpful.
You are going to get a spanking when we get home.         

Salesgirl giggles and put her hand against her mouth:
"Oh My!"                                                             

Mommy:
May we have a business card my husband will be in need
of some more panties for sure soon and he only wears bras
at home but maybe he could use one more bra.

Salesgirl:
OK follow me to the register.

We left the store and I was so embarrassed.
Mommy can be very strict in public.