BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Part Time At The Women’s Athletic Store
Thumbs Down 
Chapter 1 

It was finally here! It was my high school graduation and also my eighteenth birthday. My mother and older sister looked onward and cheered when they called my name. Sadly they were the only ones to do so. My dad has passed on a few years prior and I wasn’t exactly mr popular in school. I wasn’t exactly popular with the girls or the guys. Being such a petite size for a boy at 5’4 and 120lbs the boys made fun of me and the girls didn’t pay me any attention. Although I was very happy to be done with school and very happy that my mom and sister attended. My grades weren’t good enough too get into college but I was committed to finding a good job right away. I just didn’t know what that would be at the moment but my mother was giving me to the end of the summer to find a job. I was the exact opposite as my sister Claire who went to college as soon as he was done with high school. She was also the opposite in size as she had my dads genes. Claire stood at 5’9 and had about 40 pounds on me. Sometimes I thought my life would be easier if I was her instead of me, but nevertheless I knew that I need to do my best with what I had.

Chapter 2

My time was coming up as we neared the end of the summer and I still didn’t have a job. I’ve tried online and going into stores in person but sadly I had no luck! The only thing I didn’t try was looking at the stores in Main St in our town. Main Street was also nick named fashion label by the women in our community. All the stores on Main St were all women’s clothing stores. There was also a hair and nail salon too. I definitely did not want to apply to work in any of those stores but I was at the end of my rope here. I had too get a job because if I didn’t I would end up on the street. I went online and looked at all the stores that were in the street. Upon searching I decided the least feminine store on the street was called Curve Athletics which sold women’s active wear. They only accepted applications in person so decided to have some courage and I went and applied. I was a little embarrassed to be applying here but I didn’t have a choice. After all I wouldn’t be working here forever. I didn’t feel nervous or intimated before I walked into the store but boy was after I was standing in it.

The store was covered in leggings, yoga pants, sports bras and other things. There were too girls at the counter who were tall and very fit. They were also wearing just a sports bra and leggings. I instantly loved the look that they had on for various reasons. “Hi can we help you?” They we’re taking to me! I couldn’t believe it! Girls like this usually never said a word too me. I popped out of my thoughts and said yes I’m here to apply for a job. “Oh great! Do you have your application and resume?” Yes I do and I walked about the counter and handed it too her. “Perfect! I’m Ashley and that’s Madison. I have to admit we don’t often get a lot of male applicants here. The store is pretty slow today so why don’t we just do an interview right now and then we can discuss if you’re a good fit.” Yeah that sounds great! Thank go! I was getting my first ever interview.

Chapter 3

Ashley and Madison temporarily closed up the shop and I went with them towards the office. I couldn’t stop staring at them and the leggings and sports bar for them in all the right places. “So tell us Nick. Why don’t you think you would be a good fit a Curve Athletics?” I’m going to be honest. I don’t know if I would be. I just really need a job and I’ve been looking all summer and I’ve had no luck! I don’t know anything about women’s athletic clothes. “I see. Well I would be surprised if you did. Tell me have you ever worn athletic clothes of the women variety. I thought that was a weird questions but I answered anyway. No I can’t say that I have. “I see well why would we hire you if you’ve never worn and don’t know anything about these clothes.” I don’t know if there’s anything I could say to persuade you, but I’m willing to learn everything too know. I’m a hard worker and i quick learner. “My mind is telling me no but I have a soft spot for guys like you. So I’m willing to hire you provisionally so we can see how you do. After all of you’re a terrible worker we can just fire you.” Oh my god thank you so much. “Don’t thank me just don’t be terrible. You start tomorrow!”

I couldn’t wait to get home and tell my mom that I had a job. Even if it was at Curves Athletics. “You got a job?” “Yeah I got a job at Curves Athletics. “Omg my god. You got a job at Curved Athletics? That’s a girls clothing store. In fact it’s on fashion lane! Wow I don’t think I’ve ever seen a guy on fashion lane. Let alone working at a store there.” Well Claire it’s the job I could find. “Well I’m proud of you! You found a job!” Thank you mom I said. I start tomorrow!
Another fun story and I’m loving it.
Great start to the story. As soon as I saw the words ‘least feminine store on the street’ it was pretty apparent that it would be all down hill from there.  Wink I don’t think he yet appreciates exactly what is likely to be in store for him, though.  Big Grin
Chapter 4
Ashley & Madison’s POV

“Are you ready too train our new co worker today?” “Will there be a point in training him Ashley? Or will he be gone in days?” “Of course he won’t be gone in days! Why do you think that he will be gone in days?” “Well because he doesn’t know anything about girls athletic clothing.” “That’s why we will train him Madison!” “Tell me why do you want some little boy working here anyway?” “I’m not sure yet but I’m sure it will lead too some fun.” “How could this lead too any fun?” “Oh come on! You don’t get a rush out of humiliating and embarrassing boys?” “Well now that you mention it I do have some fun doing that!” “Good so we are on the same page.” “How far are we going to take this?” “Oh we are going to take this very far. So far that he can’t escape. He will be trapped working at the store.”
Ashley clearly has something very devious in mind. Nick might yet regret choosing the ‘least feminine store on the street’.  Big Grin
Chapter 5

Thank you for driving me to work Claire. “Of course it’s no problem at all. You are my little brother now. Can I ask you a question though? What made you want to work their?” Well nothing Claire I just needed a job and I have to start paying mom rent. “I know after the summer after graduation is when she starts to ask for it. She did the same thing too me. I’m just worried. Do you know anything about any of this stuff?” Nope but I’m going to have to learn. “Well if you need any help just ask me. I can show you a whole bunch of stuff in my room.” Really? You would do that? “Of course like I said you’re my little brother and there is a ton of variations in all that stuff. Yoga pants, leggings it’s all different.” Thank you so much Claire! I’ll let you know how today goes. Claire dropped me off our front of the store on fashion lane. It was true what they said about this place. There is never a boy in sight.

“Welcome Nick! It’s your first day!” Thank you Madison I said. She looked positively beautiful today as she had on a colorful pair of leggings and a half sweater that matched. Her naval piercing sparkled in the sun light. “Yes welcome! Today is going to be a busy day and a learning experience so I hope that you’re ready.” Yes I am Ashley. Ashley wore a pair of bright colorful leggings and a white top and I’m pretty sure that she had on a sports bra underneath it all. Her naval piercing also glimmered in the sunlight. “Good because we have so much to teach you today. Too start Madison is going to take you around the store and show you all the types of clothing that we offer here. Sound good?” Of course I said and Madison began to lead me around the store.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Enjoyable chapter. I think seeing as Nick is mesmerised (as anyone would be) by Madison and Ashley’s lovely outfits, he will be ready to faint after shown around.
Chapter 6

“Okay so let’s get started!” I followed Madison around and stared at her body and outfit. She was so pretty and the out fit didn’t hurt her at all. “Okay so here is the leggings section. We have a wide variety of them. Some are capris and some are longer. Some are high waisted and some aren’t. Some have mesh cut outs and some have pockets either on the side or at the top of the waist. So what do you think so far? Are you getting all of this?” Yeah so far I am. You seem too have a lot of different styles and colors too choose from. “Yeah we offer a lot and I should mention we get a huge employee discount.” Well I can’t ever imagine that I would buy something from here. Maybe for my sister but never for me. “We’ll never say never maybe one day something will catch you’re eye.” Her comment made my face turn red. “Oh don’t be embarrassed I was only joking. Or was I?” She laughed and moved on too the next section.

“Okay so these are our yoga pants. As you can see they are sort of like leggings but flare out at the bottom. We have many different colors also. The style of these tends too stay the same. A bit easier I would say. Do you agree?” Yes it doesn’t seem like a whole lot to remember. “Well not so fast all these are different brands so you’ll have to learn them all. Next area we have our sports bras and tops as well as things like hoodies. The bras you might have a hard time with but we can help you. Obviously you don’t know anything about bras. Do you even know about the different cup sizes?” Well yes I do in a way. “Really that surprises me in many different ways. So that’s the basics of the store. Any questions?” Nope not right now! “Perfectly! Ashley want too show him the back?” “Of course! Follow me!”
Very nice, Madison has given Nick an easy start. Maybe Ashley will make his head spin about Bra’s, fun fun fun.
Chapter 7

I followed Ashley to the back of the store and stared at her just as I did too Madison. “You shouldn’t be staring at girls like that.” How did she catch me? I was following her! I’m sorry it won’t happen again. “Are you sure? You did the same thing too Madison.” Okay I’m sorry again. It’s just you’re both so pretty! “Well thank you for the compliment but pretty girls walk into the store all the time. You can’t stare at them like that. They need to feel safe with you.” It won’t happen again! “Good. See that it doesn’t. Now see that box over there? That box is full of different types of leggings. I want you to empty that box and organize it by style. I want you too be able to explain everything about them too me. Understand?” Yup I can do it no problem. “Good. Feel the fabric if you have too! Now get too work!” Yes Ashley I said and I took the box and began to sort through it.

The box had about six different styles of leggings. One of them was just a plain black pair with a back pocket. The second was a white pair with a back pocket also. The third was a multi colored high waisted pair. The fourth was a black pair with a mesh pattern. The fifth was a multi colored pink and white pair, and the sixth which was a pink pair and a pattern at the bottom. I put them all in there separate category and did what Ashley said. I feeler the material of each one and I had to admit that they felt pretty good. I would never wear a pair but I did have too admit that. “I see that you did as I asked. You did a good job and I think you learned quite a bit today. Now tell me what’s your favorite pair?”

(12-13-2020, 07:05 PM)SissyNicole117 Wrote: Chapter 7

I followed Ashley to the back of the store and stared at her just as I did too Madison. “You shouldn’t be staring at girls like that.” How did she catch me? I was following her! I’m sorry it won’t happen again. “Are you sure? You did the same thing too Madison.” Okay I’m sorry again. It’s just you’re both so pretty! “Well thank you for the compliment but pretty girls walk into the store all the time. You can’t stare at them like that. They need to feel safe with you.” It won’t happen again! “Good. See that it doesn’t. Now see that box over there? That box is full of different types of leggings. I want you to empty that box and organize it by style. I want you too be able to explain everything about them too me. Understand?” Yup I can do it no problem. “Good. Feel the fabric if you have too! Now get too work!” Yes Ashley I said and I took the box and began to sort through it.

The box had about six different styles of leggings. One of them was just a plain black pair with a back pocket. The second was a white pair with a back pocket also. The third was a multi colored high waisted pair. The fourth was a black pair with a mesh pattern. The fifth was a multi colored pink and white pair, and the sixth which was a pink pair and a pattern at the bottom. I put them all in there separate category and did what Ashley said. I feeler the material of each one and I had to admit that they felt pretty good. I would never wear a pair but I did have too admit that. “I see that you did as I asked. You did a good job and I think you learned quite a bit today. Now tell me what’s your favorite pair?”

Chapter 8

My favorite pair? I wasn’t so sure of that but I did have an answer. I like the white ones Ashley. “The white with all the paste colors? That’s a surprise! Well nevertheless they are yours now?” Come again? “They are yours takes the pit home and either give them away or keep them?” Why would I keep them? “I don’t know too wear them?” Oh no! I’d never wear them? “Don’t be so sure. I assure you they feel great! Keep them and think on it. Anyhow today was a good first day for you. Why don’t you go home? It’s almost closing time.” Thank you and I would love to go home. “Good now I’ll see you tomorrow!” I called Claire and waited outside the store for her. It didn’t take her very long to get here. “So how was it?” It wasn’t bad Claire. Do you want these they give me a free pair of leggings. “Really why?” I don’t know they just said I could have them. “I’ll see if they fit me but if not you can keep them. You might want to wear them.” I don’t think that will happen Claire. “Well it’s an option. You work there so you should probably know how they feel.”

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)