satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mummy misunderstands . Or does she ?
Was that initiated by you, him or someone else?

(12-12-2020, 03:28 PM)Ali Wrote: You never know what might happen when sissies are made to play together.

The first time I ever kissed a boy was when we had both been put into nappies and sent to bed together.

Was that initiated by you, him or someone else?
(12-12-2020, 03:28 PM)Ali Wrote: You never know what might happen when sissies are made to play together.

The first time I ever kissed a boy was when we had both been put into nappies and sent to bed together
Don't leave us hanging Ali! Tell us all about it. 
I'm pretty sure I'd react the same way in that situation, it's definitely something I've imagined happening. I think the rustling of our petticoats or the crinkling of our nappies would get me so excited it would be inevitable xx
Males are such fragile little things, they strut around trying to show they are alpha dogs when deep down they are nothing more than scared little kittens. In the hands of a smart empowered woman any male even the most alpha of them can be broken and trained to be good little sissies. A sissy never disobeys mommy's wishes and once he has had his first taste of lolicock there is no going back. The poor helpless male is first resistant to being a sissy but once they get that sweet taste in their mouth their helpless male brains start to grave more. It such fun to watch once so called alpha males become addicted to lolicock it seals their fate as sissy forever.

RF