BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RF blog is deleted
Sad 
Mz Chris,
Your femtopia Blog got deleted, what happened?
One of his Flickr accounts has also disappeared.  The harassment of the patriarchy against the RF is terrible.  I hope he comes back with more strength (indeed, I have no doubt)
Hold your little skirt GirlBoy, because if not the girls will see your panties with ruffles
Seconded, Algoriano; it is a shame that there are so many out there who do not recognise progress and who choose instead to use as a life raft the last vestiges of the failed patriarchy. 

Rad Fem has encountered this before though and the persistence in carrying on the cause is to be admired. If anything, the fact that anyone felt it necessary to remove the site should be taken as a sign of success on Rad Fem’s part.
I sure hope Rad Fem is well. I totally agree with both comments from Algoriano and Girlygirl. Rad Fem is successful lead warrior for the cause and the public published material is most welcome.
Hello all, I am well and even more persistent to make Femtopia a reality. Unfortunately, my blog and flickr page were flagged. I believe a certain troll who was banned from here may be the culprit. No matter, the radical feminist agenda will not be stopped. For now, the best way to reach me is by DM on this site.
Great to hear you’re okay, Rad Fem. I look forward to watching (or reading) your Phoenix-like return.  Smile
(12-08-2020, 12:07 AM)RadicalFeminista Wrote: Hola a todos, estoy bien y a√ļn m√°s persistente para hacer realidad Femtopia. Desafortunadamente, mi blog y mi p√°gina de flickr fueron marcados. Creo que cierto troll al que se le prohibi√≥ la entrada aqu√≠ puede ser el culpable. No importa, la agenda feminista radical no se detendr√°. Por ahora, la mejor manera de comunicarse conmigo es mediante DM en este sitio.
Hola querida RadFem. Sabes que tienes a tu disposici√≥n un ej√©rcito de hombres con faldas para ayudarte en tu misi√≥n (aunque sea de forma digital). Como dijo GirlyGirl, el hecho de que te hayan atacado ya es una peque√Īa victoria en s√≠ mismo. PD: Espero que no dejes de subir y comentar bonitas fotos en Flickr. Un abrazo amoroso y una reverencia
Hold your little skirt GirlBoy, because if not the girls will see your panties with ruffles
Very glad to know Rad Fem is well and the agenda continues.
(12-08-2020, 12:07 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Hello all, I am well and even more persistent to make Femtopia a reality. Unfortunately, my blog and flickr page were flagged. I believe a certain troll who was banned from here may be the culprit. No matter, the radical feminist agenda will not be stopped. For now, the best way to reach me is by DM on this site.

I look forward to hearing more of what you have to share. I love the idea of redial feminism that results in feminization and emasculation of the male population.
Feminized and serving my Mistress.
Hi Chris.  Francene here. We all miss your wonderful posts. Hope you can figure out a way around all the BS. 

Hugs!
Franny