BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Wife's favorite punishment humiliation of me!
Hi,
   i have been in a FLR relationship with my wife for over 35 years and when we started out dating i was actually dominating her and we has some pretty wild sex adventures. She also knew that i loved wearing woman's underwear and also many times taken female underwear from the hampers at friends and relatives houses for my own sexual gratification in sniffing and wearing them. Over time we permanently reversed roles and i became a very submissive sissy gurl and she became a very strict and dominant woman. It was amazing how well we fit into our new permanent roles. Soon i was being dressed and used as a female 24/7 in our relationship after we married. i am kept dressed in the home, under my clothes when out etc. She has done it all to me and some of her punishments were very creative such as diapering me 24/7 for weeks because she felt i acted childish etc. During these times M-F i was given only one diaper change in 24 hrs and it was in the morning before i left for work. On Friday night upon returning home from work i was changed and the next change was Monday morning. That meant usually about 60 hours without a diaper change. Also i had to sleep on the floor in the spare bedroom on an old comforter. After a few years of conditioning etc. i was unable to get hard enough for penetrative sex and actual intercourse ended between us. She took on a long time married co-worker as a FWB in our home. At that time i became her cuck. He would come by once or twice a week to use her and i would have to attend to their needs during this time under her direction. Many times i had to please him orally and also present my bottom to him to use. It hurt! My wife always enjoyed seeing me whimper and sometimes cry when he penetrated me. There i was in make up. wig, female attire and being screwed by my wife's FWB. She loved humiliating me and it was like a drug to her. i never knew what she would come up with. Well now i will tell you her favorite of all humiliations of me and how it started. One night she had her period and she always had very heavy periods with cramping. We were suppose to go out to eat but she told me why we couldn't and that she wasn't feeling well. i said something like that she was using her period as an excuse not to go and that it couldn't be that bad. She gave me such a look and said something like "You will be sorry you ever made that remark and you will see what its like. Well from that time on till even know she makes me experience my period every month. She no longer has her periods but she solved that issue also. She started making me wear her heavily soiled pad and also wear a Super Tampon in my bottom. Every month. i had to go purchase my own tampons etc. When her periods ended she retrieved soiled pads from the ladies rooms at work, the mall, friends and relatives bathrooms for me to wear. She even has me retrieve my own from unisex bathrooms. i have suffered from period leakage through my panties and pants at times, in the summer she has me wear woman's nylon jogging shorts out in public and the period odor is very noticeable at times. Several times when she felt i was talking to much and disturbing her she has even stuffed a used pad in my mouth to silence me and held it in place with a ACE bandage wrapped around my mouth and another pad was placed over my nose was also held in place. She really loves my time of the month and how it humiliates me. i never ever made a remark about a woman's period again. After over 35 years in a FLR relationship its all i know. While i still can have what my wife calls a female ejaculation my penis never gets erect and hard anymore. My wife still has her FWBs a few times a week and i now retired spend almost all my time as annette a submissive sissy gurl to my wife for the rest of our lives together. i can't tell you how much we have done with this in all these years and also the physical punishments i have endured. But my wife is completely satisfied with this type of relationship and believe it or not i am now very comfortable as sissy annette to be used and abused by my wife and ever her FWB when he visits.
Congratulations for being in such a wonderful relationship for so long - something that I know many of our members would aspire to. It is good to hear that your experiences are so varied as well and I would imagine that this keeps things fresh (and you on your toes)  Wink As far as punishment goes, I have experienced variations on some of the methods mentioned while under petticoat punishment so I can attest to their effectiveness.
(12-04-2020, 11:09 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Congratulations for being in such a wonderful relationship for so long - something that I know many of our members would aspire to. It is good to hear that your experiences are so varied as well and I would imagine that this keeps things fresh (and you on your toes)  Wink As far as punishment goes, I have experienced variations on some of the methods mentioned while under petticoat punishment so I can attest to their effectiveness.

Thanks for the reply. As you can imagine the humiliation my wife has given me over the years with her period punishment has been very intense. At times it has even caused me to be embarrassed in public etc. Buying my own tampons for example, visible leakage stains and the very noticeable period odor especially during the summer months. During my period she makes me wear very heavily soiled pads that she now retrieves from public and private bathrooms. During my period i am not allowed to wash or clean my private area. So in turn i become quite messy down there. And its uncomfortable also. i also have to change my tampon every four hours no matter where we or i am. This means carrying extras with me and using the restrooms frequently. When i change my tampon especially in a men's room i have to leave the tampon, applicator and wrapper somewhere in plain sight. Leaving others to wonder about how it got there. and i am on a monthly period schedule and just prior to getting my period and during it my wife has said that my mood changes now and i become irritable and moody. This at times has led to be physically punished by her for my behavior during my period time. One summer we went to a mall and i was wearing a heavily soaked pad. We sat for lunch in the food court. i had on a white nylon pair of woman's jogging shorts and a white pair of Hahne's cotton panties. After sitting for about an hour having lunch and unknown to us the pad leaked through the panty and my shorts from sitting down and the pressure on it. From the back their was a very noticeable period stain. We left the food court to continue shopping. We proceeded to the escalator to go to the second floor. while going up the escalator a group of 5 teenage girls got on behind us. One of them noticed the stain and said clearly to the others " Look that guy is bleeding"! When we got to the top and the girls were behind us, my wife took a look and said in a very clear voice that they also heard " When we get home we have to change your Kotex you have had an accident down there. At this point the girls broke out laughing etc. i was never so embarrassed and humiliated in all my life. But in a way it was also somewhat exciting. At times in public with tight pants on there is also a very visible pad bulge that others can plainly notice if they look. This has been a part of my monthly routine for so many years. My wife still gets intense pleasure from my monthly periods and the humiliation it brings me. Also during that time she will search every woman's bathroom and i have to check every unisex bathroom we come across for used pads. When we find them we place them into a ziploc storage bag to maintain their freshness. During an average month during my period we usually have collected at least 10-20 used pads for my period. Each one that i have to wear is chosen by my wife after she inspects it. She always chooses those with the most blood, odor and even those that have been soiled with the previous wearers urine. i have grown accustom to my monthly periods now and in a strange way i also kind of enjoy as a gurl being able to as closely as possible experience a woman's most private and personal times. That being her period. If these woman, some friends and even a few relatives knew that we were reusing their discarded pads and that i was wearing them. Sometimes even in their presence they would be shocked!
Wearing your wife's pads is one thing but really, used pads from public lavs, etc? How utterly unhygenic. A definite health risk.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(12-06-2020, 02:26 AM)sissysoft Wrote: Wearing your wife's pads is one thing but really, used pads from public lavs, etc?  How utterly unhygenic.  A definite health risk.

sissysoft
you have to understand this is an FLR relationship of over 30 years. Its like an addiction to both of us. my will to resist or disobey my wife was broken many years ago. Disobedience or any perceived displeasure is met swiftly with punishment or acts of humiliating me, the latter being in private or in public at times. These punishments can be severe at times especially the physical ones. i receive regular check ups and blood test quarterly and never had any issues. We are both retired now and this is a 24/7 FLR. It has become one of her favorite humiliations and punishments of me and i have accepted it. That one past remark by me has remained with us for a lifetime. i am always reminded of it monthly as you can see!