BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Role
After being let go from his company, Dan can no longer provide the life Sara demands. He becomes a submissive house husband to Sara. Sara, still unsatisfied, decides more changes are needed. She feminizes Dan and begins calling him Danielle. As Danielle assumes the new role, Sara embraces her role as head of the household and decides Danielle is better suited as her sissy. 

But now, she yearns for a real man. Beautiful and empowered in a female led relationship, she leaves Danielle no choice but to become her sissy cuckold. Finally, she's assumed the total control she's always wanted.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I’m sure both have learned a great deal from this. Sara has been able to experience power she never knew she had whereas Dan is now unburdened of the expectations that I can say from experience will have been heaped upon him by his associates. Win-win  Big Grin